Loyalty TimeSource/Space Source | The Legend of Mir

Loyalty TimeSource/Space Source

Community
If you ware at this stage of loyalty points:
1) What items would you Add these sources to?
2)What would be the most beneficial to a guild/Player/Account?
3)If you wanted to use the same item on the same account with all 3 classes?

I would like to see the Diversity in which decision the Community would do.

Maliciouss

If you're looking for multiclass?

I would say elysian brace with hp runes if possible. Judgement/revival on ring and drake/primordial neck are entirely too crucial.

But that's just my noob ass opinion.

If you're looking for multiclass?

I would say elysian brace with hp runes if possible. Judgement/revival on ring and drake/primordial neck are entirely too crucial.

But that's just my noob ass opinion.

I think you’ve missed the question haha, these mythic sources are not allowed to be added to “rare” or “non-drop” equipment

I would not bother with the SpaceSource because it hinders you to hunting with a ring mythic of teleport and if you swap it into your bag it defeats the intended purpose and becomes a very expensive tele ring. The bonus is it can be special repaired, though. The TimeSource is good because it saves you 3 bag spaces (from full recall set to one item) and can be swapped on and off quicker, but if you want it to be used on all classes then the last kit that is multi-class which isn’t “Rare” is 132. Lucifer/Uriel/Zakkiel/Barachiel

So I can’t remember the costs but I think TimeSource is 15,000 and SpaceSource is 30,000.

If I had 45,000 loyalty points I would buy TimeSource and a TeleportRing for 7,500 loyalty points, and then have 22,500 left for 3 more tele rings if the dura runs out, or another space source and tele if I lost both.

With the change of Epic caves not allowing Tele rings and it being now a drop zone the Space Source has become sort of useless as a wear all the time item
The good thing is you can special repair it and build a stats ring that is useful if want to wear while hunting
I won’t be getting another 1 rather use it on space stones for my alts if and when I need them and save points for something new if added in future

I only see the value in them if I'm getting to use it on a multi-class item. Currently sitting with 35k loyalty points. Gonna hold onto them in the hope that this is changed in the future. Just doesn't seem worthwhile to use on something that you can only use on one char

Back