Low priority: Couldn't hit after upgrade | The Legend of Mir

Low priority: Couldn't hit after upgrade

zad48231

Leading Contributor
After satisfying the Charsi quest to upgrade my EM Wand, I couldn't hit anything. Nothing else was affected, all buttons worked and I could move fine, just couldn't hit, shift and click did absolutely nothing, clicking on a mob did absolutely nothing. Taking the weapon off and putting it back on didn't help, and logging out to the char screen and back in didn't fix it, but closing the game completely and opening again did. Not sure what could cause such a thing but it might confuse people in the future and would be worth taking a little look at when time allows

Have you tried pressing the ctrl key? Happens to me sometimes when i press ctrl+tab to change screen. when it happens i cant click or type but when pressing the ctrl key it sorts the problem out.

Have you tried pressing the ctrl key? Happens to me sometimes when i press ctrl+tab to change screen. when it happens i cant click or type but when pressing the ctrl key it sorts the problem out.

Nope didn't think to try that. If you can pass me a DarkGem(L) and FireGem(L) then I will upgrade another weapon and see if the same thing happens again :D

Can't imagine it had anything to do with the upgrade.

I have had a similar issue randomly myself and people have complained about a similar issue not being able to walk. I will keep an eye out for the bug

Back