Lost 1300 game gold all of a sudden while hunting | The Legend of Mir

Lost 1300 game gold all of a sudden while hunting

Kingkongen

I have been hunting in new realm and all of a sudden i lost all my gamegold.. what happend?? -1300 gg it says in notifacation.... plz help

- - - Updated - - -

I sent you a pic on mail scorp as I am a dumb swede and cant get it to work when I try attach it here

I have been hunting in new realm and all of a sudden i lost all my gamegold.. what happend?? -1300 gg it says in notifacation.... plz help

- - - Updated - - -

I sent you a pic on mail scorp as I am a dumb swede and cant get it to work when I try attach it here
prolly bought a mighty potion from AH thinking it’s 130k :) price for being a dumb scot!!

prolly bought a mighty potion from AH thinking it’s 130k :) price for being a dumb scot!!

Ha! Might be it but I was 100% out hunting while it happend. Anyway, some info come to my knowledge wich aint true and I hope GM see that and give gg back. This is insane

Ha! Might be it but I was 100% out hunting while it happend. Anyway, some info come to my knowledge wich aint true and I hope GM see that and give gg back. This is insane

A friend lost 2 GG items recently by dropping it on floor and got destroyed, email was sent to GM but didn’t get item back yet. I doubt you will get it back either and if you do he should return the destroyed items :)

A friend lost 2 GG items recently by dropping it on floor and got destroyed, email was sent to GM but didn’t get item back yet. I doubt you will get it back either and if you do he should return the destroyed items :)

Well, I not done anything wrong what I know so I just sit and wait. Seems strange my gg is gone couse of a missunderstanding. Dont wanna out anything I try Emil him and I wait for reply to give my side. Kind of shitty if it get jumped to conlution over complete noncens..

There's a huge difference between making a mistake and NOT reading the text and someone having gg taken for no reason. Logs can easily track what happened.

I try to give everyone the benefit of doubt but if you can't see the difference between these situations you might have a few screws that need tightening.

There's a huge difference between making a mistake and NOT reading the text and someone having gg taken for no reason. Logs can easily track what happened.

I try to give everyone the benefit of doubt but if you can't see the difference between these situations you might have a few screws that need tightening.

A mistake? Something GM changed without informing the players? Seems like you got no screws at all

Back