Looking for guild | The Legend of Mir

Looking for guild

toml91

Newby
Hi all
Just reinstalled mir last night and made a wizz, havent played in years!! Was wondering if there are any guilds out there that are willing to take me on. Used to love the guild hunts back in the day and the endless fighting! Would also be good to have people i can ask questions when i get confused lol!

Thanks in advance to anyone that can point me in the right direction 👌💪

Hi all
Just reinstalled mir last night and made a wizz, havent played in years!! Was wondering if there are any guilds out there that are willing to take me on. Used to love the guild hunts back in the day and the endless fighting! Would also be good to have people i can ask questions when i get confused lol!

Thanks in advance to anyone that can point me in the right direction ����

Hi and welcome back to Mir!

We'd be happy to have you in Dragons. We're a small-ish guild but have a good, close band of helpful and chatty people. We do guild hunts occasionally as and when there's enough people on, and often join in with other guilds on expeditions.

Message either our Queen (sexyswizz/sexystao) or King (Vanshini/Lucy) ingame and they'll get you hooked up. We are mostly UK players so our busy times are UK evenings.

Also, have a little read of my guide which should get you along the right track! If you have any specific questions that aren't covered there don't hesistate to message me ingame and I'll do what I can to help (if I'm not AFK, which I usually am!)

Good luck!

Ahh fantastic, will be on this evening so will drop one of you a message ��
Im from the uk anyway so them core times will suit me down to the ground.

Look forward to seeing you ingame ��

Hi all

Thanks in advance to anyone that can point me in the right direction 👌💪

Welcome back to Mir! If you haven't played since the days of Euro or gampotUSA then you have a lot to learn so take your time and take everything in, levels and kit will come in time so don't get impatient, stick with it. Plenty of people willing to help new comers, also plenty not ha so stick with Dragons you won't go too far wrong, besides they're allied with the best guild in Arc, Immortals :D happy hunting.

Back