Looking for +10 aura guild | The Legend of Mir

Looking for +10 aura guild

azze

Looking for a guild with +10 aura to join/buy,

Benefits, pk backup always
Anything we pk we sort guild out haha, not looking to benefit from anyone just help eachother become strong af

Negative > We pk majority of the server xD

About 10-15 spaces needed prolly more (azze child richiedizzle etc)

Looking to take over the server again ;D

- - - Updated - - -

Or

Can someone tell me how to get +10 aura asap

WHILE killing every nub at the same time?

Last edited:
Would you like some cheese with that bread?

You wont get +10 aura if you pking... simples.

Maybe a different approach needed or idealistics need to be ammended

Someone said about guild wars so we don’t murder, will take a look and see how that is :D

Maybe im wrong here so maybe someone can give you a more definitive answer or even gm reply.
Even by taking the approach you said above it will keep the aura at a level where no plus or negative.
This still leaving you in situation of -minus aura as a guild and not to mention the cost of wars which i belive are every 3hours.
You are almost at point of bettet starting another alliance so you reset aura to 0 as by far cheaper option....

Maybe im wrong here so maybe someone can give you a more definitive answer or even gm reply.
Even by taking the approach you said above it will keep the aura at a level where no plus or negative.
This still leaving you in situation of -minus aura as a guild and not to mention the cost of wars which i belive are every 3hours.
You are almost at point of bettet starting another alliance so you reset aura to 0 as by far cheaper option....

Tbh golds not an issue I just wanna know if I can do it while pkings

Can make over 100m a day if I tried so not the worst

Unlawful murder is what decreases aura, so only attack brown names and then act in law of defense!
Killing bosses and hunting increases guild aura

I have a aura 10 guild, my store char is leader and no other members, but it's like level 6 or something. Pm me ingame we talk gg :p

Back