Lockdown | The Legend of Mir

Lockdown

badgal123p69

hey there andy and warda

i was just wondering if the event is going to added for a week longer or something else due to this lockdown

i would love the event to be on for a little longer as my new born baby came just before it started and lucky if i get 3 hours aday on the game and missed alot of the event lol

if not would the zombie mines openning agen due to this lock down

thank you love from zoey

I've loved the event but is one week not enough? The amount of drops and exp is insane

I like the idea of new revamped caves with some special items.
Revamped lord sauron would be sick for high level rev, para, clears and pros. More defensive items too.
Love the quests for upgrading weapons and arms maybe something like this for them too.

Last edited:
congratulations on the new baby

Sorry you missed the event, i missed all the other this server ever had its just crappy luck :)

hey there andy and warda

i was just wondering if the event is going to added for a week longer or something else due to this lockdown

i would love the event to be on for a little longer as my new born baby came just before it started and lucky if i get 3 hours aday on the game and missed alot of the event lol

thank you love from zoey

Baby :O Congrats, didn't even notice that bit the first time I read this post, I always thought you and Tyra were scissor sisters :p

Personally I'd like some 24 hour random events during lockdown rather than an extension of halloween (which has been awesome but long enough) as we'll be asking for a Christmas event in no time at all.

hey there andy and warda

thank you love from zoey

Congratulations! Hope you are both well.

There is a new moon rising this weekend I think it starts Friday? Good event in itself

Back