Lion Roar | The Legend of Mir

Lion Roar

deanouk25

Basicly now when a warrior lion roars your pets they run off for an age. They don't tt with you.

I know finding the balance for this is difficult. But if you do plan to retain the current length of lion roar, then please make them tt with you. Currently if your on a hunt and these nasty moaning warriors try to pk you. They just lr your pets, they run into mobs and get them self's spanked.

Lion roar has gone for lasting 1 second to something like 30 seconds maybe longer I'll test later.

Thanks

Basicly now when a warrior lion roars your pets they run off for an age. They don't tt with you.

I know finding the balance for this is difficult. But if you do plan to retain the current length of lion roar, then please make them tt with you. Currently if your on a hunt and these nasty moaning warriors try to pk you. They just lr your pets, they run into mobs and get them self's spanked.

Lion roar has gone for lasting 1 second to something like 30 seconds maybe longer I'll test later.

Thanks

A similar issue is, if a tao confuses a mob then you tame it, it stays confused for ages. If you TT while it's still confused it goes and attacks the town guard and gets itself smashed. I fell for this twice, kinda raging lol, now I know it happens I wait until confuse wears off before I TT

A similar issue is, if a tao confuses a mob then you tame it, it stays confused for ages. If you TT while it's still confused it goes and attacks the town guard and gets itself smashed. I fell for this twice, kinda raging lol, now I know it happens I wait until confuse wears off before I TT

Ye happened to me twice at ship! Went to town pets got owned.

There are known bugs with how LR works on pets. Warda has tested it, but I'm not sure if a fix is in the pipeline or not

Back