Lightning Storm Wiz bugged? | The Legend of Mir

Lightning Storm Wiz bugged?

prasko

Max level 3 of the skill says hits 12 targets, but even though the animation plays, it only hits 4-6 targets max no matter what mob levels. Normal or bugged?

Mass attack spells such as lightning storm and suanni legion tend to miss a lot. Lightning tends to work better on undead mobs, fire works better on living mobs.

Accuracy is far physical attacks only

LS and SL aren't that popular for the reasons you've discovered. Go with call of phoenix for clearing a lure

I get that they can miss on moving mobs, but stationary? That seems kinda off to me but if its normal and how its supposed to work that kinda sucks

I agree it's a bit rubbish, it's always been like that. Maybe GM will see fit to change it to make those spells more useful, but it's unlikely imo

Monsters must be within range of the original target. If the monster moves too far it can miss. If there's not enough damage on the individual strike it will have no effect. Magic Avoid stat still takes effect (agil for magic)

Monsters must be within range of the original target. If the monster moves too far it can miss. If there's not enough damage on the individual strike it will have no effect. Magic Avoid stat still takes effect (agil for magic)
I'm sure you said ages ago that magic avoid was a bit buggy, isn't that why you removed the torches?
Maybe I'm mis-remembering

Unfortunately it is still implemented in a lot of individual cases of monster's AI. Usually at a rate of 5%

I mean even in noob caves with level 40 mobs if i have over 15-20 mobs around me and cast the spell on myself it will hit maybe 4-6 targets.

The animation will play like it hits all twelve, but only 4-6 actually get hit.

It's moot now as in about 30% ill have suanni and not use the spell anymore, but it would have been helpful in hall of agony if it actually hit 12 mobs.

I mean even in noob caves with level 40 mobs if i have over 15-20 mobs around me and cast the spell on myself it will hit maybe 4-6 targets.

The animation will play like it hits all twelve, but only 4-6 actually get hit.

It's moot now as in about 30% ill have suanni and not use the spell anymore, but it would have been helpful in hall of agony if it actually hit 12 mobs.
You're going to be disappointed. Suanni hits/misses with the same ratio as lightning

Back