Latest reboot. | The Legend of Mir

Latest reboot.

Skelleh

Newby
Hi all,

Not sure if everyone else has noticed but gawd damn the gold drops annoying, completely interferes with guild hunts, having to keep picking it up all the time. Not a fan of this and many others have mentioned it as well, happy just having the auto gold feature, just make mobs give more gold.

Why is the salvage gem feature only if you own sabuk wall?, this is unfair as it's the same guilds getting SW.

Can't find the special repair for boots and belts??

Where is the Phoenix special cave?, Saw a notification that a super spawned there.

Npc that you can sell arcamon's to, can't seem to see him/her in woomyon wall.

Hi all,

Not sure if everyone else has noticed but gawd damn the gold drops annoying, completely interferes with guild hunts, having to keep picking it up all the time. Not a fan of this and many others have mentioned it as well, happy just having the auto gold feature, just make mobs give more gold.
The amount of gold that goes into your bag hasn't changed, the gold on the floor is extra. You don't have to pick it up, you can ignore it if you like. I think it's quite a clever way of increasing gold income for people who are keen to put the work in while keeping it low for those who want to just level quickly, thus ensuring there is still demand for gold bars on the open market

Why is the salvage gem feature only if you own sabuk wall?, this is unfair as it's the same guilds getting SW.
The whole point of this is that nobody puts particular effort into winning these wars because it's simply not worth it. There's been complaints that the rewards for winning a castle aren't significant enough. To fix that GM must give the winners something significant of course. Something has to be available and 'special' that not everyone can get, so it might as well be something that you didn't have already so won't miss. If you have another suggestions for what special benefit could be given to the winner of Sabuk I'm sure GM would be happy to consider it

Can't find the special repair for boots and belts??
Seems to be available only to Heroes league. Don't know if that's intentional or not. Heroes league already get many special functionality from the NPCs in Heroes village so it's possible that this is intended, though it's not clear in the patch notes

Where is the Phoenix special cave?, Saw a notification that a super spawned there.
Each castle has it's own basement dedicated map that is only accessible to owners of that castle

Npc that you can sell arcamon's to, can't seem to see him/her in woomyon wall.
This was moved just off screen from where you teleport in to woomyon because there was a common problem of people accidentally selling their arcamon instead of repairing. You can still sell to peddler as always if you want to sell quickly anyway, the one you buy RT/TT from in Arcadia near portal

i agree with the gold thing tbh, knew it would end up spamming the floors, the thing Andy tried to stop. maybe a good idea would making the gold drop less but increase how much drops? and higher than 10k piles as well please :p

i agree with the gold thing tbh, knew it would end up spamming the floors, the thing Andy tried to stop. maybe a good idea would making the gold drop less but increase how much drops? and higher than 10k piles as well please :p

He’s making way for a gold picking gg pet by looks of it.

Prefer it to just go in bag. Even with the drops to floor gold find seems significantly lower than it was prior to the xp change.

Prefer it to just go in bag. Even with the drops to floor gold find seems significantly lower than it was prior to the xp change.

Gold def lower than before! I see pros and cons to new system. I think too much dropped before, remember noobs need a way to make gg by selling bars so this reduced system increases the demand. Agree that we need bigger stacks then 10k

25mins = 1mill I found its not bad for any upcoming player who gets leveled on guild hunts on ZT 5th and 7th

Picking up gold from the floor seems so, retro?

Is it a pain? Yes! Is it worth doing? Yes!

Special rep for belts n boots is in Castle Gi ;)

Back