Lag | The Legend of Mir

Lag

deanouk23

A lot of server lag today. Getting spikes which last for a couple of minutes a time, like running in slow motion.

Definitely not my end as it was happening to the rest of the people in guild who are online.

Thanks. Has it continued? Any idea if it was an ISP issue like Virgin Media?

It gradually get better while clearing out the PB town invasion, looks like none of the early waves had been killed. Don't know if it was related. Possibly server side as all mobs were also lagged

It gradually get better while clearing out the PB town invasion, looks like none of the early waves had been killed. Don't know if it was related. Possibly server side as all mobs were also lagged

This was the problem. Thanks for solving it! Looks like I clicked something by accident and gave them pathfind. 1500 monsters with pathfind on 1 map :dejection:

Removed PB spawns from the raids for now, will fix properly on reboot, EM will still spawn

The Lag has just kicket in on game 5 yards then bang lag cant even do nothing apart from run lag run lag even on casting skills

Thanks. Has it continued? Any idea if it was an ISP issue like Virgin Media?

I play from north American and my connection everything has been fine past 2 years. Last night I logged in my usual time 00:00hrs >> 4am GMT and for first time I got caught up with this lag died x3 costed me 3 rev scroll to retrieve my kit. Anyways ain’t asking for refund just saying it’s deffo issue from the server side.

Removed PB spawns from the raids for now, will fix properly on reboot, EM will still spawn

I am just going to be evil and recommend you should add some kinda rule where you have to clear the whole horde mobs in pb before you can carry on to kill EM.. and also while ur at it make more supers and champs spawn in 2 em floors before KR.. that will balance things a lil.. at least this will make camping EM or it being killed by one specific group more challenging.. cause now they have to up their game by getting more members or allies involved in order to kill that EM.

- - - Updated - - -

I never see in guild chat "Msg me for EM Group hunt msg me for.." this needs to change.. you have this spot on with some other big bosses where you have to collect orbs in order to spawn the boss.. maybe a similar or half as hard system needs to be implemented for EM.. having to kill the whole horde mobs before hand is a good start.

I am just going to be evil and recommend you should add some kinda rule where you have to clear the whole horde mobs in pb before you can carry on to kill EM.. and also while ur at it make more supers and champs spawn in 2 em floors before KR.. that will balance things a lil.. at least this will make camping EM or it being killed by one specific group more challenging.. cause now they have to up their game by getting more members or allies involved in order to kill that EM.

- - - Updated - - -

I never see in guild chat "Msg me for EM Group hunt msg me for.." this needs to change.. you have this spot on with some other big bosses where you have to collect orbs in order to spawn the boss.. maybe a similar or half as hard system needs to be implemented for EM.. having to kill the whole horde mobs before hand is a good start.

There's loads of super and champs in those 2 floors in EM. A high level warrior just needs to lion roar or entrap them and you can run through.
Also EM has a very very long run, imagine for players who didn't have a tele ring or recall and decide to hunt it, to have to clear all those mobs first and run like an hour to it and get there to meet their fate by not knowing what tf to do.

EM was only able to be killed by Nerd and 5StarTao for what seemed like a year because we at the time couldn't figure it out. Just because most high level players know how to kill it and what defence stats are required doesn't mean it is an easy boss. Far from it in my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

I dunno who you are or what guild your in. But em is very kit dependent, early ones not so much. But late ones when it's extremely hard to kill, a bad group is worse than no group. Just because of the mechanics and how em works.

So what happens is hunts get arranged by people who can actually be useful/kill it. In Horde and Imms we might not take everyone on the hunt, but if something drops which is useful to someone in guild then we tend to let them have it for free.

But every guild is different. If your in Horde/Imms feel free to pm me in-game and I'm sure I can help with kit ideas so you can go to em and actually kill it. Instead of having to stand at a statue while others kill it.

Lag is back, 5 minutes ago, internet ok just the game is unplayable right now.

Last edited:
Back