Lag issues | The Legend of Mir

Lag issues

Doza

Newby
Not sure if others are having lag issue but been testing for last couple of days different maps Different times etc etc.and im getting a lag or freeze for 2/3sec at a time might be soloing champ or hunting blue but does not seem to matter what map im on and last night at PC war lag was stupid freezing for 2/5 sec at a time every 2/3min but i put some of that down to 10+ peeps on that map and inside the wall plus fire pets etc etc but it was really bad not seen that type of lag/freeze for some time.

Came on this morning not alot of peeps about no fire or any thing even in town im lag/freezing every 2min my system has not changed internet is great but still having issues

Not sure if others are having lag issue but been testing for last couple of days different maps Different times etc etc.and im getting a lag or freeze for 2/3sec at a time might be soloing champ or hunting blue but does not seem to matter what map im on and last night at PC war lag was stupid freezing for 2/5 sec at a time every 2/3min but i put some of that down to 10+ peeps on that map and inside the wall plus fire pets etc etc but it was really bad not seen that type of lag/freeze for some time.

Came on this morning not alot of peeps about no fire or any thing even in town im lag/freezing every 2min my system has not changed internet is great but still having issues

Yeah was happening at the war last night and continued after whilst we were bossing. Think the game needs a reboot or something.

I noticed there was a bit of a lag out at 09:40. There doesn't seem to be any issues with the server.

I checked with pings to another server in the same datacentre and the problems are happening on both. The problem is likely somewhere between the datacentre and an ISP. Either way it is out of my control and will hopefully clear up soon.

I noticed there was a bit of a lag out at 09:40. There doesn't seem to be any issues with the server.

I checked with pings to another server in the same datacentre and the problems are happening on both. The problem is likely somewhere between the datacentre and an ISP. Either way it is out of my control and will hopefully clear up soon.

Cheers for clearing that up, guess we will have to persevere.

aye hopefully it sorts out soon game is pretty much unplayable at minute getting 30secs to 1min lag spikes constantly everytime i try hunting ><

Scorp really need to check out a little more as i heard you changed servers and this one seems to be having issues i see you updated something and cause mass disconnect but we are all still lagging and freezing/disconnecting through out the day

Andy mate its truo i inter Arcadia week ago and wen i go to lvl i frizz like 2.3 sec and its random it happend to me @ pvp on ZT on snow on loki .

Back