Killed in SZ snowbrook | The Legend of Mir

Killed in SZ snowbrook

Olivander

Apparently, someone lured a boss into the safe zone in snowbrook, and it killed several players before the guards finally killed it.

I have no idea what I dropped, but probably some rune(s) at the least. I have a screenie of the aftermath.

GM, please look into this, and see if anything can be done to compensate the losses. (An answer , even if 'no' would be nice. We never received comment or remedy from when Tristram was not generating gold for the guild..... )

Apparently, someone lured a boss into the safe zone in snowbrook, and it killed several players before the guards finally killed it.

I have no idea what I dropped, but probably some rune(s) at the least. I have a screenie of the aftermath.

GM, please look into this, and see if anything can be done to compensate the losses. (An answer , even if 'no' would be nice. We never received comment or remedy from when Tristram was not generating gold for the guild..... )

Luring mobs into SZ is an old trick, use to happen a lot until GM added extra guards in town. Now bare in mind this isn’t illegal or bann able offence it’s just part of game.

Too many inaccuracies in this story....including the guards killing the boss
What on earth are you talking about?

Anyway...

All the top guilds have been guilty of using guards to help kill event bosses, its sneaky and a bit of a gray area in relation to the rules, but everyone has been doing it and mostly been successful, on this one occasion it went very wrong, which is a risk of the tactic. Several people lost out, including those who were luring on that occasion.

It's a bit pants that is even possible though, would be easy to solve by simply making guards immediately 1-hit everything

Anyway...

All the top guilds have been guilty of using guards to help kill event bosses, its sneaky and a bit of a gray area in relation to the rules, but everyone has been doing it and mostly been successful, on this one occasion it went very wrong, which is a risk of the tactic. Several people lost out, including those who were luring on that occasion.

It's a bit pants that is even possible though, would be easy to solve by simply making guards immediately 1-hit everything

We need less guards on project 69

LOL

- - - Updated - - -

joking

Anyway...

So who lured mobs into town?

I was around and it chased about 4 ppl who ran for sz. I rted away, teled to arc then back to snow and watched the blood bath that followed

'What on earth are you talking about?' Doh, not hard to work out, use guards to reduce hp then lure away and kill yourselves which is exactly what happened and it dropped items/runes.

A couple of people decided to lure it into sz, who also then tried to get kill when it was down to about 100k hp (but failed)

on this one occasion it went very wrong..... didn't go wrong, see above

boss was lured onto guards on right hand side of village to take down hp, couple of dickheads then lured it into sz where killed some chars, was then lured back to right hand side and killed by players

Back