Kill quotas upgrade time? | The Legend of Mir

Kill quotas upgrade time?

Frankleemad

Hi

Few things i wanna point out about kill quota and bribe system.

Unfair to wizards as we can't be logged on for a hour to reset each time like warriors and taos because of pet timers.

Gg bribe is ok but can we also have a option for ds and loyalty points to bribe him also?

Any plays to add elysian ore to this system?

Any comments or ideas please, no flamming or abuse on this thread.

Just suggesting ideas to help players

Last edited:
To even it up for wizards who can't go afk to wait, the simple solution is to make 'afk' time not count. It should be an hour of hunting. It's anti-gameplay to encourage people to sit around in town waiting

I think using souls for the bribe would be generally okay as long as it's a high enough price

Ely ore, meh, I have strong views on that which unfortunately seem to be opposite to the majority. I want Ely ore to be much harder to get, but a lot of people seem to want it to be common as pots. If it gets too common you're going to end up with everyone with maxed out kits when it's really meant to just be something to keep the most dedicated players busy

I had suggested the souls bit multiple times and I think the general consensus was around 50 demon souls seemed like a good idea.

As for the hourly timer bit I'm not sure of a solution to that sadly. The solution definitely isn't punishing others. My suggestion would be have pets not time down while afk, but that may introduce another source of pet bugs and issues. I ended up doiglng the quest on my warrior instead.

As for Ely ore I honestly never understood why it wasn't in there already.

Seems a bit pointless having people waiting around on a game for 1hour. At the very least tele them into a cave or something to do some killing.

Seems a bit pointless having people waiting around on a game for 1hour. At the very least tele them into a cave or something to do some killing.
There's a delay on it to stop people from just doing it 100 times straight away. You finish quest then an hour later the quest appears again. People choose to stand in town and go afk for that hour, no reason they can't spend it doing something else. An hour is an hour. The complaint seems to be that warriors and taoists can go afk for an hour then come back and repeat the quest, but wizards can't. My suggestion to make it more fair, and more in-keeping with 'pro-gameplay' is to not count time in town towards your hour, you have to actually be out doing things for an hour before the quest becomes available again.

There's a delay on it to stop people from just doing it 100 times straight away. You finish quest then an hour later the quest appears again. People choose to stand in town and go afk for that hour, no reason they can't spend it doing something else. An hour is an hour. The complaint seems to be that warriors and taoists can go afk for an hour then come back and repeat the quest, but wizards can't. My suggestion to make it more fair, and more in-keeping with 'pro-gameplay' is to not count time in town towards your hour, you have to actually be out doing things for an hour before the quest becomes available again.
I see.
What quest is this?

I think its just rough luck if you ask me with regarding pets timing out, you can log off and back on without losing your pet timer?

It's just luck of the draw sometimes, is it fair my lv136 wiz can solo some boss mobs quite easily but my lv150 warrior wouldn't stand a chance.

Punishing 2 to appease one isn't the way to go imo.

Change the timer to 45 minutes instead of 1 hour.

I don't see it as "punishing". I see it as making people play the game as intended. Achieving things by going afk is anti-gameplay

I think it's been put in there for like you say to stop people abusing it and doing it over and over again 100 times. Having that timer there limits them to stop it from getting abused. It's just bad luck that wizzies are effected more than the other 2 classes really.

I don't even know what quest it is your talking about 😂 just throwing my penny worth in obviously looking at it from a neutral perspective as I haven't done the quest.

I think it's been put in there for like you say to stop people abusing it and doing it over and over again 100 times. Having that timer there limits them to stop it from getting abused. It's just bad luck that wizzies are effected more than the other 2 classes really.

I don't even know what quest it is your talking about 😂 just throwing my penny worth in obviously looking at it from a neutral perspective as I haven't done the quest.
I think it unlocks at level 150 or maybe 160

Basically the various quests you do to upgrade high level armours and weapons require lots of materials. You can hunt for these materials but the drop rate can be, well, challenging! Some of them can take a long time to collect. The quest npc in mongchon (beside daily extermination quest) gives you a quest to kill a random type of mob, usually 30 of them, and you get a random chip (upgrade quest material). One hour later you can do it again. You can also bribe him 5gg to pick which chip you get instead of it just being random which saves a lot of time

As a
I think it unlocks at level 150 or maybe 160

Basically the various quests you do to upgrade high level armours and weapons require lots of materials. You can hunt for these materials but the drop rate can be, well, challenging! Some of them can take a long time to collect. The quest npc in mongchon (beside daily extermination quest) gives you a quest to kill a random type of mob, usually 30 of them, and you get a random chip (upgrade quest material). One hour later you can do it again. You can also bribe him 5gg to pick which chip you get instead of it just being random which saves a lot of time
As always Zad thanks for the info.

Could do with a recall to elysium at some point in game if your about. 😂

To even it up for wizards who can't go afk to wait, the simple solution is to make 'afk' time not count. It should be an hour of hunting. It's anti-gameplay to encourage people to sit around in town waiting

I think using souls for the bribe would be generally okay as long as it's a high enough price

Ely ore, meh, I have strong views on that which unfortunately seem to be opposite to the majority. I want Ely ore to be much harder to get, but a lot of people seem to want it to be common as pots. If it gets too common you're going to end up with everyone with maxed out kits when it's really meant to just be something to keep the most dedicated players busy

People have got lives too and they might want to pop on, and pay their money to complete a kill quota quest then go off and do something in the real world to come back and do it again if they want. What is the sense in being forced to leave town to let it count down, you will just find players afk'ing around Mongchon or Bichon as they are non drop zones. Always a way around it.

The delay is the delay, but lets not forget the quest isn't free either is it. The currency required is GameGold.

As for wizzies not being able to afk because your pets, well that is just the price you pay isn't it. Most wizards have a spare wizard that they acquired and store their pets on anyway lol, on that note delete pet retaming, extending timers and all that nonsense. Let them die upon logging off too, saves drama.

Wizzys have the ability to tame pets back to 60 mins so i see no problem atall here, just get back to screen at 50 mins so you have 10 mins to tame your silly pets….

People have got lives too and they might want to pop on, and pay their money to complete a kill quota quest then go off and do something in the real world to come back and do it again if they want. What is the sense in being forced to leave town to let it count down, you will just find players afk'ing around Mongchon or Bichon as they are non drop zones. Always a way around it.

The delay is the delay, but lets not forget the quest isn't free either is it. The currency required is GameGold.

As for wizzies not being able to afk because your pets, well that is just the price you pay isn't it. Most wizards have a spare wizard that they acquired and store their pets on anyway lol, on that note delete pet retaming, extending timers and all that nonsense. Let them die upon logging off too, saves drama.
If wiz had better attack skills I'd be in full support. I hope that happens with balance!

What skills do you think they are lacking? They have a huge arsenal and they don’t appear to struggle to hold their place in the rankings.
Need to be able to kill high HP things 1v1, such as champs and bosses. Multistrike hers a lot vs undead things, but fire attacks are way too slow to be competitive against living enemies

Back