Khazard | The Legend of Mir

Khazard

Hi all,

I'm looking to restart another khazard as I feel my one is pretty naff and dies to easy, looking for some help to make one worth using as a wizz.

What food should I feed it?

Also I get confused when to start feeding arc's the different sizes of food.

XS to S
S to M
M to L
L to XL

Hi all,

I'm looking to restart another khazard as I feel my one is pretty naff and dies to easy, looking for some help to make one worth using as a wizz.

XS to S
S to M
M to L
L to XL

I've seen alot of debate on this.

Imo hp and intel are what to go with. Para duration and "cool down" seem to work on this. Some say dex but idk if the para counts as spell or just procs randomly

Hi all,

XS to S
S to M
M to L
L to XL
why would you want khazard as a wiz? You don’t stand face 2 face with a boss..and even if you do you will end up with grey screen. You should be aiming for yimi or a tiger even troll.

why would you want khazard as a wiz? You don’t stand face 2 face with a boss..and even if you do you will end up with grey screen. You should be aiming for yimi or a tiger even troll.

Para is even more important if you're not standing next to it, if boss is paralysed then you don't need to run 2 steps between every hit so can get twice as many hits in the same time, makes bossing a lot faster

Para is even more important if you're not standing next to it, if boss is paralysed then you don't need to run 2 steps between every hit so can get twice as many hits in the same time, makes bossing a lot faster

Lay down inferno cover it with FB and the other ice spell forgot name and just do circles? I been using this method also your tactic can be applied maybe depending on boss?

Lay down inferno cover it with FB and the other ice spell forgot name and just do circles? I been using this method also your tactic can be applied maybe depending on boss?

Yes that does work, it's the most common way for wiz to kill a boss. But it's very slow compared to how fast warriors and taos kill bosses because you have to run a bit between each time you hit. I spawn yim to put poison on the boss, then spawn khazard to paralyse it, once it's parad I put FB/FG down on it and stand beside and COP until para wears off, then I'll move away and repeat, unless it's something I can tank. That's why I reccomend DEX and INT for khazard, because with high accuracy it will para more often, and with high mc the para will last longer, and that's all you really want from a khazard after all.

Back