Karma Reading | The Legend of Mir

Karma Reading

Hello one and all,

As we all are aware, GoodFellas are a pain in the bum for pretty much everyone, they pk without warning or cause, usually a group of MUCH lower level people who are all just some good hearted noobs trying to help each other out and have a good time.

Now whilst I understand and appreciate and even agree with the PK element of the game and even I, lovely Karandras, like to get involved sometimes - what I don't understand is I have just been informed that you can reduce your PK points by spending GP....

This is utterly ridiculous and outrageous - IRL if you are a serial killer you can't just slip the judge 100 GP to reduce your sentence.

The Karmic system holds no purpose if the perpetraiters of these crimes can just buy their way out of jail and keep causing trouble.

I would like to see this bribe system removed from the game and have players spend the hours they deserve in the penal colony, as is commonplace in all modern aspects of civilisation as we know it.

This thread is a petition and I would like to see what backing it can generate.

Many Thanks

Kara

Hello one and all,

As we all are aware, GoodFellas are a pain in the bum for pretty much everyone, they pk without warning or cause, usually a group of MUCH lower level people who are all just some good hearted noobs trying to help each other out and have a good time.

Now whilst I understand and appreciate and even agree with the PK element of the game and even I, lovely Karandras, like to get involved sometimes - what I don't understand is I have just been informed that you can reduce your PK points by spending GP....

This is utterly ridiculous and outrageous - IRL if you are a serial killer you can't just slip the judge 100 GP to reduce your sentence.

The Karmic system holds no purpose if the perpetraiters of these crimes can just buy their way out of jail and keep causing trouble.

I would like to see this bribe system removed from the game and have players spend the hours they deserve in the penal colony, as is commonplace in all modern aspects of civilisation as we know it.

Many Thanks

Kara

completely agree if you are going to kill someone for the pure sake of being irritating then there should be penalties for such actions at there lvl few 100 gps is nothing, again i agree that pvp is apart of the game and even partake in it myself. what is not appreciated is the pure grief in which they spam you with afterwards completely uncalled for and frankly childish... now i know they will comment on this post somewhere along the lines of "cry bitch we own you" so before you do please do us all a favour and stfu... i will be collecting a stockpile of screenshots of such griefing for future reference i deal with 3 kids in real life dont need to log onto mir to deal with more kids...

completely agree if you are going to kill someone for the pure sake of being irritating then there should be penalties for such actions at there lvl few 100 gps is nothing, again i agree that pvp is apart of the game and even partake in it myself. what is not appreciated is the pure grief in which they spam you with afterwards completely uncalled for and frankly childish... now i know they will comment on this post somewhere along the lines of "cry bitch we own you" so before you do please do us all a favour and stfu... i will be collecting a stockpile of screenshots of such griefing for future reference i deal with 3 kids in real life dont need to log onto mir to deal with more kids...

tbh the trash-talk goes both ways, I kinda enjoy it sometimes depending on my mood, I do like to wind them up a bit

tbh the trash-talk goes both ways, I kinda enjoy it sometimes depending on my mood, I do like to wind them up a bit

aye i do trash talk them but thats only because they started it, yet dont seem to like it when its done to them. if ur gonna dish it out expect to get it back, on the flip side if ya decent with me ill be decent with you... bit of friendly sportsmanship goes a long way to building a decent community for everyone even if pking is involved :)

Like that blue bile you and me was at Eminem. Would’ve quite easily killed it but had to keep fighting off GoodFellas for about 45 minutes as well as the boss until more players on their side came online and swarmed us. It’s things like that what ruin the game.. no balance on PvP what so ever scorp needs to unban some arabs

Haha!! Same here. I also have three kids. 1 year 3 year and 5 year old. The 5 year old is more mature in the language and behavior then, i wont say any name, but you Lolina example ( just to piss you off )

- - - Updated - - -

Pking for a cause ore a purpose i think is all well and good, having some competition is good to spurr you on and keep u on ur toes and keep u improving urself as a player, its a element of the game i think is good, but that aside as a fairly new player my self i was annoyed over the fact how malicious & mean some players are, come in, even when i said nor did sweet fck all i got floored, called bitch ect and then continued to be taunted n laughed at for what? I couldent drop anything anyhow as where in a challange, never said one rude ore disrespectful word to noone, as i help anyone regardless of guild, as i work quite simply - how u treat me i treat you. I get that u will get pked and all of that jazz as part of game, but where does the line get drawn? When is it just part of the game and when is it just cause greif n trouble for others ? I dont log on to be called names, made fun out of, and to watch others suffer due to God complex. I think a balance need to be found, i applaud players who worked hard and got to where they are today, but when some systematically use it to bully, supress, hinder & being point blank mean for the hell of it and get kicks watching others hurt n suffer i personally dont think is great. It dosent send out a great msg nor publicity for the game. I love MIR and think its a great bloody game but coming back to my point, where will the line get drawn? Cheers love emz

Hello one and all,

Many Thanks

Kara

Man you know you are playing a PVP/PK server? That's normal on Arcadia from ages.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S loving how you guys crying on forum hahaha say thank you to Senkoku of starting this war, we was ally with legends from years he destroyed all with declaring war to all our castle and saying we gonna lose all castle cos legends kick our ass...and now? you cry on forum and he not coming on-line anymore. GG :victorious: No GoodFellas no funny in-game, you all saying we let the server die? no we let the server still alive!

Man you know you are playing a PVP/PK server? That's normal on Arcadia from ages.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S loving how you guys crying on forum hahaha say thank you to Senkoku of starting this war, we was ally with legends from years he destroyed all with declaring war to all our castle and saying we gonna lose all castle cos legends kick our ass...and now? you cry on forum and he not coming on-line anymore. GG :victorious: No GoodFellas no funny in-game, you all saying we let the server die? no we let the server still alive!

Can you explain from your point of view what happends? What i heqrd you starter the war as an excuse.
That you "Fellas" didnt like that TheLegends was in nog groups at bosses all the time so you guys coudnt get them all for yourselfs. You didnt like other guilds was strong enough to keep up with you. Yes you guys seems to have scattered us now. Good job. You guys have the server and no guild can compete with you at the moment.

But please. Stop this inmature "cry mama ding ding crazy frog talk" Be an grown up. I guessing you atleast are over 15 and should be able to se what the real issue is.

Again, please tell us all what Sen did to make you guys bully around? It are clearly not only us, that are left in TheLegends"

And GM- i need something that are mine from Senkoku.

The Karma readings and PK points are separate. PK points are relatively immediate whereas Karma can take months to adjust.

You can use GP to remove PK points sure. This isn't real life, but if it was, you could be granted bail for deeds of harassment.

- - - Updated - - -

You know he isn't actually a member of legends and never has been lol

The Karma readings and PK points are separate. PK points are relatively immediate whereas Karma can take months to adjust.

You can use GP to remove PK points sure. This isn't real life, but if it was, you could be granted bail for deeds of harassment.

If you commit tax evasion irl you get a fine and maybe some jail time also, but eventually you will be able to live your life again.
Morale of the story, release the bug exploiters of their bans. Bring some good pvp players back.

granted however maybe possible to increase the amount of gp needed to do this for repeat offenders? as bond said above they constantly steal bosses from other people and 99% of the time come in grps when your grp is made up of mostly 130/140's theres no chance against a grp of 155's+ with miles better gear, would appreciate some sort of deterrent for the constant harassment as at there level few 100 gp is nowt so they can constantly seek out and kill because certain people dont bow down to their bullying god complex attitudes..

again sorry if it sounds like a moan scorp just get annoying when its practically daily
cheers
Eminem

granted however maybe possible to increase the amount of gp needed to do this for repeat offenders? as bond said above they constantly steal bosses from other people and 99% of the time come in grps when your grp is made up of mostly 130/140's theres no chance against a grp of 155's+ with miles better gear, would appreciate some sort of deterrent for the constant harassment as at there level few 100 gp is nowt so they can constantly seek out and kill because certain people dont bow down to their bullying god complex attitudes..

again sorry if it sounds like a moan scorp just get annoying when its practically daily
cheers
Eminem

It's even worse for people like me cos I've got the levels and I'm getting there on the gear but still no skills ^_^

Can you explain from your point of view what happends? What i heqrd you starter the war as an excuse.
That you "Fellas" didnt like that TheLegends was in nog groups at bosses all the time so you guys coudnt get them all for yourselfs. You didnt like other guilds was strong enough to keep up with you. Yes you guys seems to have scattered us now. Good job. You guys have the server and no guild can compete with you at the moment.

But please. Stop this inmature "cry mama ding ding crazy frog talk" Be an grown up. I guessing you atleast are over 15 and should be able to se what the real issue is.

Again, please tell us all what Sen did to make you guys bully around? It are clearly not only us, that are left in TheLegends"

And GM- i need something that are mine from Senkoku.

I tell you again: It was a personal problem with Rolk and Senkoku but he extend it to all guild declaring war to all castles, and saying TheLegends will pk you all and take all castles. (How you can see :highly_amused: :highly_amused: ). Now you will get what you ask for. See you ingame.

- - - Updated - - -

You know he isn't actually a member of legends and never has been lol

Senkoku was leader of legends? WTF you saying LOL

- - - Updated - - -

cheers
Eminem

May i have your attention please? More you Cry - More we love it, Will the real Slim Shady please stand up?...i repeat...Will the real Slim Shady please stand up? We're gonna have a problem here!

Senkoku was leader of legends? WTF you saying LOL
I did not mention sen. I told you rockthec4zb4r/Karandras was never in legends.

The guy who made this past, you are talking to him that you fight because of sen. But this guy is not in legends. What has sen got to do with the situation that you pk this guy?

I did not mention sen. I told you rockthec4zb4r/Karandras was never in legends.

The guy who made this past, you are talking to him that you fight because of sen. But this guy is not in legends. What has sen got to do with the situation that you pk this guy?

He hunt with legends...and always talking bad about italians..ask to him

Back