Question - Just some newbie questions :) | The Legend of Mir
  • EXCLUSIVE NEW PLAYER EVENT
    The Legend of Skull Island

Experience a unique starter adventure on Arcadia: trapped in the Mineral Mines alongside the Islebound Kin; a small clan if islanders who have been isolated since the emergence of a great fiery harbinger. As the village scribes uncover lost magic, new heroes are rising to power. Discover the legend of Skull Island and harness your power to save the islanders from certain doom.

Embark on new quests and face exciting challenges with the Arcadia community. Forge powerful new characters for your account and earn some much desired Elysian Ore.

ALL new characters are welcome!
    read more..
    Download Arcadia

Question Just some newbie questions :)

Mustafa13

Hi, I've got 3 questions if I may.
1) If my weapon has vengeance source on it and I use extraction tool does the added dc/sc/mc stay or does it go?

2) If my weapon has vengeance on it and I use extraction tool would the weapon have an empty mythic slot so that I could add a source like Younger or so onto it
or would I have to pay another 1k mythic ess and gold?

3) Is it possible to combine younger and vengeance?

Thank you, hope you have a nice day/evening

Ok hope this answers your questions
1)you lose the added 20/20 ScDCMC
2)as soon as you remove the scource the hole seals and you have to open it again paying the cost in gold and mythic essence again
3 currently it’s not available to have more than 1 source on an item

Ok hope this answers your questions
1)you lose the added 20/20 ScDCMC
2)as soon as you remove the scource the hole seals and you have to open it again paying the cost in gold and mythic essence again
3 currently it’s not available to have more than 1 source on an item
Thank you I appreciate your response.

Back