Just some ideas | The Legend of Mir

Just some ideas

2dark_2teh1

Just some ideas i thought i would share.

Why not make old content buffed for higher levels to play. bosses like wtk ztk serpent mirking EI bring back dark archer and darkfallz from p69, even the lord of the rings area from p69 could be tweaked, hell even maggot queen for crying out loud.

Old content isn't necessary people out level it far too fast. Make the starting level 100 with all spells up to 100 already learned.

Keep a few zones for 100's to level in but all older content tweaked for high levels.

Most of the bosses and zones are wasted, people log on kill the same few bosses then log off because they're bored, but by making older content mean something again people will have more to do.

Just some ideas i thought i would share.

Why not make old content buffed for higher levels to play. bosses like wtk ztk serpent mirking EI bring back dark archer and darkfallz from p69, even the lord of the rings area from p69 could be tweaked, hell even maggot queen for crying out loud.

Old content isn't necessary people out level it far too fast. Make the starting level 100 with all spells up to 100 already learned.

Keep a few zones for 100's to level in but all older content tweaked for high levels.

Most of the bosses and zones are wasted, people log on kill the same few bosses then log off because they're bored, but by making older content mean something again people will have more to do.

Literally 50 minutes before you posted this a new thread was made by a level 60 taoist asking for help with a quest that is designed for players around level 50-60.

I think it's pretty clear there is still plenty use for low level areas, they do get used, and a valuable part of the game is the learning process. Not everyone just wants a race to the top.

There's currently loads to do for all levels except for the real long term veterans, and let's be honest, no game is ever going to be able to keep giving you new and interesting content for 5+ years.

Removing the low level areas will kill off the game to new players, I think Arcadia does a very good job of being well balanced in that respect.

I disagree, i think new players log on and see just how far behind they are from the higher levels and are put off from the idea of trying to catch them, not that i think that is hard to do but then i know the game some what.

There is too much old content on this server from p69 that is not used. I doubt any new player knows what a wtk is, afaik Force item quests are still in the game...

New players starting at 100 opens up the game for them, warriors already have spells like tdb and buffs like damgefield etc. All old areas can be tweaked to balance it out.

Its a way of adding content for players without using new maps or mob types.

i'd love to see a revamped and upscaled ZT / WT tbh
EDIT : Or maybe even buff the PB oma's and create a possible questline through this area.

i'd love to see a revamped and upscaled ZT / WT tbh
EDIT : Or maybe even buff the PB oma's and create a possible questline through this area.

Maybe PB would be a good candidate for another premium cave... NPC outside similar to RDD/BDD with highly buffed mobs.

Rather than just another carbon copy though, do something a bit different to make it more interesting. Maybe some sort of collection quest to allow progress through the maps

As Zad said, PB could be a good candidate for another RDD or BDP.

It is brought up a lot, as it immediately seems like a good idea however stripping out those caves is fraught with issues. There are many links to those caves, including quests, guides, item sets, that need to then be rearranged, even map links. When a new player stumbles upon a cave that is savage, its really not fun.

It would take away from the history as well, some of it is even Project69 history that people love the nostalgia of from spending many hours in those caves 16 years ago.

There's still other options for new caves and monsters. We don't need to go back. Just forwards

Back