Item turned to dust | The Legend of Mir

Item turned to dust

Hiren

Hi all

I used a gem today on a ring - which turned to dust - and it says you have to use a special tool to maybe recover it

Does anyone know what the special tool is?

Ty

There isn't one, I'm afraid. The gem has a % chance to break the item and that is what has happened. Its a risky procedure and should only really be used on items with Everlast mythic status.

There isn't one, I'm afraid. The gem has a % chance to break the item and that is what has happened. Its a risky procedure and should only really be used on items with Everlast mythic status.

Totally agree!
Hate to say it but why risk a gem on a item of value?
Ask for a bit of guidance bud next time you thinking of doing a risky thing or maybe seek advice from experianced player

Last edited:
Totally agree!
Hate to say it but why risk a gem on a item of value?
Ask for a bit of guidance bud next time you thinking of doing a risky thing or maybe seek advice from experianced player

Cheers for the replies it was only an imperius ring not much value on it tbf. I know now though - so many thanks

There is nothing in game at the moment to restore destroyed items however this was added with the intention of potentially creating something

There is nothing in game at the moment to restore destroyed items however this was added with the intention of potentially creating something

Any word on that tool? I may or may not have just had a lack of attention moment :p Ooooopsie

87228fe7-966c-4ab3-b680-b69e9a89e267.jpg

Just to get this right, The item required to fix a Destroyed its is not in the game?????

If this is true then why turn an item into qust, why not just have text saying, "Your Item turned into dust and Blow away in the wind." Think thats better than having something sitting in your bag hoping for a fixing tool

Is that you Patel ? You’re big enough and ugly Enough to know by now that gems break items please forgive me
If I am wrong tho :p. The only type of Item which are exempt from this is the everlast last mythic item which was previously mentioned . Even this is a relatively Knew addition to the game . Iv always known gems to break items in Mir since the days spitting spiders were hard to kill ?

Is that you Patel ? You’re big enough and ugly Enough to know by now that gems break items please forgive me
If I am wrong tho :p. The only type of Item which are exempt from this is the everlast last mythic item which was previously mentioned . Even this is a relatively Knew addition to the game . Iv always known gems to break items in Mir since the days spitting spiders were hard to kill ?

To answer this question, No I am not the person you have named.

Because I used the Search feature on this forum I found this post which TBH is not that old. And because you always get the people saying Use the Search before posting this is exactly why I asked the question in here because nobody had actually answered the thread with updated info. Also 7 months old posts really.

So the question remains, can these scrolls be found just anywhere or are they only available to owners of forts/castles/walls Or can unlike special repair, are they available to everybody in the game?

To answer this question, No I am not the person you have named.

Because I used the Search feature on this forum I found this post which TBH is not that old. And because you always get the people saying Use the Search before posting this is exactly why I asked the question in here because nobody had actually answered the thread with updated info. Also 7 months old posts really.

So the question remains, can these scrolls be found just anywhere or are they only available to owners of forts/castles/walls Or can unlike special repair, are they available to everybody in the game?

They are only available in the game gold shop.

Back