Island of the Dead | The Legend of Mir

Island of the Dead

Any chance the mob count can be increased on the island?

300 mobs isn't enough for the amount of people that,Some days it's 9-12 people on it.

Many thanks

9-12? When it first was created and on double blue/red days maybe. Any time I go there I find maybe 1 or 2 other people max, quite often none

9-12? When it first was created and on double blue/red days maybe. Any time I go there I find maybe 1 or 2 other people max, quite often none

Have you literally got an answer for everything?

Why are you trying to be a GM?

You clearly haven't been on IOTD much as you're too busy standing in towns afk.

Every post someone makes and you feel the need to reply continuous nonsense to it yet you post about GM to tell you when event is so you can book a holiday around it.

If any other person did that and your have something to say about it.

I made a simple suggestion as most people stay on the Isle all day leveling as God forbid they try and go somewhere else without getting PK'd or a boss stolen by someone.

One day a proper GM will reply to these threads and give me an answer.

Have you literally got an answer for everything?
Not everything, I'm studying data science quantum physics in my spare time, so there's plenty I don't know, but plenty I do, thanks for noticing though <3

Why are you trying to be a GM?
People keep saying that despite me stating very clearly many times that I don't. I just enjoy playing the game

You clearly haven't been on IOTD much as you're too busy standing in towns afk.
You clearly haven't been anywhere much if you're still low enough to hunt there, but ok cool story. I'm always in towns AFK because I don't bother to log out, I just leave the game on all the time because this PC doesn't get used for anything else so why bother logging out? Fortunately for me, my life doesn't revolve around Mir so a lot of the time I am AFK. Not sure why that's a particular concern of yours though

Every post someone makes and you feel the need to reply continuous nonsense to it
That sentence doesn't even make sense, but I kinda get the jist. You don't like direct answers to direct questions, you'd rather what, someone bows to your feet and says "your wish is my command"?

yet you post about GM to tell you when event is so you can book a holiday around it.
Again, why is that your concern? As I explained on the other thread, I have 2 weeks of holidays to book from work and I can only afford to go away for 1 week, so the other week will be spent sitting about the house. Might as well time it to coincide with a Mir event since I'm doing nothing anyway

If any other person did that and your have something to say about it.
When have I ever mocked anyone for playing Mir too much?

I made a simple suggestion as most people stay on the Isle all day leveling as God forbid they try and go somewhere else without getting PK'd or a boss stolen by someone.
PK is part of the game, deal with it

One day a proper GM will reply to these threads and give me an answer.
Andy and Warda reply to a lot of threads, I'm sure they'll get to this one eventually

- - - Updated - - -

Gonna be honest, after re-reading that it might have been a little harsh. I'd just woken up so forgive me haha

But really, keeping it in scale, you asked a simple question and all I did was dispute one of your claims, there's really no need for your scathing mockery. Makes you look like a whiney child

Not everything, I'm studying data science quantum physics in my spare time, so there's plenty I don't know, but plenty I do, thanks for noticing though <3

People keep saying that despite me stating very clearly many times that I don't. I just enjoy playing the game

You clearly haven't been anywhere much if you're still low enough to hunt there, but ok cool story. I'm always in towns AFK because I don't bother to log out, I just leave the game on all the time because this PC doesn't get used for anything else so why bother logging out? Fortunately for me, my life doesn't revolve around Mir so a lot of the time I am AFK. Not sure why that's a particular concern of yours though

That sentence doesn't even make sense, but I kinda get the jist. You don't like direct answers to direct questions, you'd rather what, someone bows to your feet and says "your wish is my command"?

Again, why is that your concern? As I explained on the other thread, I have 2 weeks of holidays to book from work and I can only afford to go away for 1 week, so the other week will be spent sitting about the house. Might as well time it to coincide with a Mir event since I'm doing nothing anyway

When have I ever mocked anyone for playing Mir too much?

PK is part of the game, deal with it

Andy and Warda reply to a lot of threads, I'm sure they'll get to this one eventually

- - - Updated - - -

Gonna be honest, after re-reading that it might have been a little harsh. I'd just woken up so forgive me haha

But really, keeping it in scale, you asked a simple question and all I did was dispute one of your claims, there's really no need for your scathing mockery. Makes you look like a whiney child

Zad,

I use this forum like everyone else,Seems when I write something it's the same response from everyone.

I just write what people are moaning about as some don't know how to use forum.

I'm used to being spoken to like trash so your comments just wash over.

You'll find a load of people high levels hunt IOTD and Tomb as the xp is good and it cost no GP.

I'm just making general observations and suggesting something which needs to be looked into.

A reply from a GM would be nice once in a while.

At least people aren't complaining about "Rev rings" anymore.

I'm used to being spoken to like trash so your comments just wash over.
I refer you, not for the first time, to the fact that any negative comments I've made to you were in direct retaliation to your unprovoked mocking

Read my first reply again, I literally just shared my own experience which is in conflict with your experience as I felt it was relevant. No insults, no mocking, no negative comments whatsoever.

You then decided to be offended by the idea that someone might disagree with you and launched into a verbal attack on me. I didn't choose to have this fight, you did.

Don't shoot then go "I'm not playing" as soon as someone shoots back. If you can't handle a simple debate without devolving into a tirade of gobshite then a forum is not a good place for you

Last edited:
20190922_004139_resize_55.jpg

After my evening's successful hunting I decided to go check your claims, maybe I was wrong. Oh, turns out I wasn't. Was only me and 1 other an the map, and it was you, afk in safe zone lol. Literally couldn't have built a better rod for your own back hahah

This the only place he has ever hunted. He has now found that it gets slow. So is requesting more mobs.

Go hunt in a cave, Plenty of mobs to be had.

Lots of love

/Nerd

its true mob count is way too low for such a big map... i moaned about it before.. cant remember if any changes were made... i just stopped going there cause i kept seeing 10-+ average on the map.. too much effort for not much reward. but yea i agree mob count should be increased by atleast 200% - to make the place worth while thats if you wanna quickly go to a map and start hunting rather then going to random caves and using random amount of RT's just to get there for 5-10mins hunting.

Maybe put a few archers in would keep players on their toes say 500��
Just being silly lol....
Faster rs time would be helpful.

Last edited:
Maybe put a few archers in would keep players on their toes say 500��
Just being silly lol....
Faster rs time would be helpful.

Isle of the Dead is ideal for low level players to practice killing higher level mobs without much risk. Increasing spawns there is unneccessary and would add nothing to the game, if anything it would make it too hard for lower levels who like to casually visit the area. If Isle is too easy, then it's time to move on to Tomb, which provides exactly what you've asked for, and you won't run out of mobs to kill there.

Isle of the Dead is ideal for low level players to practice killing higher level mobs without much risk. Increasing spawns there is unneccessary and would add nothing to the game, if anything it would make it too hard for lower levels who like to casually visit the area. If Isle is too easy, then it's time to move on to Tomb, which provides exactly what you've asked for, and you won't run out of mobs to kill there.

I would like to say this better myself but I really can’t!

Mob amount seems fine as it's not usually that busy anyway, so enough to go around for the few players usually there. One thing that i think should be tweaked is the experience each mob gives in my opinion. Just compared what my level 137 wiz gets in Desert Tunnel from similar level mobs to what i get from higher level Isle ones, 00.02% in both places. Is the exp fixed so low because the latter ones are so much slower and easier to kill for lower level players, just so they can't power farm there so easy?

Back