Is this game going anywhere?? | The Legend of Mir

Is this game going anywhere??

As of late the game has become boring, I've noticed there is less people on most days

When peeps are on they just seem to stand in town.

Hunting for hours on end to have nothing decent drop off a boss/sub boss/red or blue mob.

Yet a standard mob will drop something like a item or skill book (Example a departed dropped HolyShock skill) in tomb the other night.

Everyone I've spoken to in game have said they will reach a certain lvl and move on to a new game because they are bored.

Some new maps and mobs wouldn't go a miss as there are loads of files out there.

GG prices for the amount you get is still a rip off. More money would be generated if these where looked at and lowered.

I tried to play Mir Chronicles and got bored of that,Only good thing about it was loads of maps and GG price where amazing for what you get for real money.

1) It's boring after the rev ring update, an update that shouldn't even happened. It now benefits only ranged class. Still waiting for a revert. Without a good PK the game will slowly die.

2) Top boss ingame dropping normal items that shouldn't ever drop, lol. Few hours of wait, most of the time amulets dropping or worse case normal/grey items.

3) Ppl flock back to Biles now it drops nicer i heard. =)

4) What's left are the same blocks that benefit from the last update. Same old same old.

Game is good. What I heard is that it's been steady for 11 years so. The drops are all based on luck. Not dropping items sure feels bad but also makes the goods that drop actually more rewarding.

I know you hunt alot in groups on higher zones, and you guys share drops and split. Try hunt some solo by yourself, hence you can keep the drops and it feels very good when they happen.

Feel like the current drop rates are fine. Servers will die quickly if it's flooded with high end items.

- - - Updated - - -

The new rev really effects people who don't have Tele and recall groups.
However it does feel much more proper than the log out mechanic.
It definitely benefit Taos and Wizards more in pve, especially when doing solo. But in PvP/pk senarios it's no different.

Still I think it's quite balanced. For example Wiz can solo biles with very little risks of dying. But it takes 10+ minutes if you don't have proper pets. (Lost all my hulks 1 day after event already, I suck of course but they are not easy to maintain, if u die they are all gone). While warriors can kill biles in 2-3 minutes while they have a higher risk now that if they rev they have to be real careful.

Last edited:
this game has you in for the long haul if your bored at lvl 130-140 then u really aren't up for it . We all moan about getting shit drops from super+champion bosses and even normal bosses, but at the end of the day its RNG and u cant really change that, as JnavI said , kill the Top end bosses day in day out , get not much , kill a few super mobs in crystal get slice drop twice... lol. The GG price has been like this since day and will probly stay that way so deal with it lol.

However some new maps would be dope still looking forward to the Loki / PB rework :p

Can only speak from personal experiance and like i also said on previous thread you made drak we all play to search for that one item which could change your kit or outcome on game, 1 item can be the difference in many situations.
The grind part of gane is natural as thats all part of a dungeons and dragons ethos of a game, for me i really enjoy the game, frustration yes, annoyed and pissed off at tines yes, annoyed at own stupidity at times yes.

I recently aquired an item that is going to allow me to move on my kit up another level and ultimatley thats what we play for.
Arcadia as mentioned been going for 11yrs strong and for me i find there is enough variety in dungeons and drops of varying potential.
The market goes up and down and a demand for a item being sold is only as good as someone willing to buy or pay for.... if fox boss can drop lionroar which sells for 150gg atm and iku and loric drops grand items worth similar values, and swordmaster drops evo stones there are many low levels bosses that can drop gg items, bosses are there to be killed or pvp function to attack for a boss.

For me iv found mir entertaining and having only been playing since last halloween event im quite happy with where im at.

Regarding gg prices, some ppl pay some ppl kill bosses to make gg.... either way both ways seem good.

Only my oppinion

1) It's boring after the rev ring update, an update that shouldn't even happened. It now benefits only ranged class. Still waiting for a revert. Without a good PK the game will slowly die.
Can we give over with this rev ring thing please. In PVE it affects all classes the same, maybe in PVP it is a disadvantage to warriors but not massively. If you BC me and land a good hit and rev me then I still have to TT.

So what if there's a disadvantage to warriors, just look at the top 10, or even top 100. Mostly warriors everywhere. What is the reason for that if it's so bad? Even before rev ring update everyone complains about everything. Maybe making warriors worse is a good thing as it will encourage people to use the other classes more and even up the server a bit

Can we give over with this rev ring thing please. In PVE it affects all classes the same, maybe in PVP it is a disadvantage to warriors but not massively. If you BC me and land a good hit and rev me then I still have to TT.

So what if there's a disadvantage to warriors, just look at the top 10, or even top 100. Mostly warriors everywhere. What is the reason for that if it's so bad? Even before rev ring update everyone complains about everything. Maybe making warriors worse is a good thing as it will encourage people to use the other classes more and even up the server a bit

The rev ring thing is a massive massive problem. U don’t understand how fucked up it is pve wise for a Warr. I die ten times more than I did when I could just put my ring on when I needed it. I’m constantly switching rings on a warr tele ring recall ring clear ring para ring. Once my revs done it’s job I like to switch back to my crystal ring. Can’t do that no more because I gotta leave my rev on to charge for the next time I need it. It’s propa shit. Honestly.

- - - Updated - - -

Don’t understand why u all think rev rings need to charge on the body for 5 minutes. It’s ridiculous. It has a 5minute cooldown between uses. That’s all in needs.

Last edited:
Lets just remove rev rings altogether then no arguments :) keep everyone on their toes haha

- - - Updated - - -

this game has you in for the long haul if your bored at lvl 130-140 then u really aren't up for it . We all moan about getting shit drops from super+champion bosses and even normal bosses, but at the end of the day its RNG and u cant really change that, as JnavI said , kill the Top end bosses day in day out , get not much , kill a few super mobs in crystal get slice drop twice... lol. The GG price has been like this since day and will probly stay that way so deal with it lol.

However some new maps would be dope still looking forward to the Loki / PB rework :p

100% this

You can always tell the people who have only levelled in groups and with exp pots cos they're all level 150 and wearing items worth 50gg

What people like that don't seem to realise is that the people who grind it out to level cap solo are killing 1000x more mobs than them. If drop rates were modified so that every level 140 had crystal gear, then it would be so common it would be a shop item. On a long term server it just doesn't work like that. You either have everything common as dirt, or you reduce drop rates until they have some value. Basic economy

Exactly the same thing applies to gg prices for real money. There are plenty people out there buying 10ks of gg and buying things off other players which spreads the gg nicely around the economy and it all filters down. I've been playing this server for 18 months and in total I've spent £230 on 3450gg which got spent on tele ring and recall set. Every bit of my kit and every book has been earned by hunting stuff and saving up all the little drops. Don't go chasing dreams after the big ticket item and be upset when it doesn't happen, it's like playing the lottery and blaming the lottery for you not winning. Just kill more stuff and save up all the little wins, every chipped ruby, every lion roar book, every standard trash item, none of them are exciting but it's a few million here and there and if you stick at it then it really does add up. Look at my kit and tell me it doesn't.

Game is good. What I heard is that it's been steady for 11 years so. The drops are all based on luck. Not dropping items sure feels bad but also makes the goods that drop actually more rewarding.

I know you hunt alot in groups on higher zones, and you guys share drops and split. Try hunt some solo by yourself, hence you can keep the drops and it feels very good when they happen.

Feel like the current drop rates are fine. Servers will die quickly if it's flooded with high end items.

- - - Updated - - -

The new rev really effects people who don't have Tele and recall groups.
However it does feel much more proper than the log out mechanic.
It definitely benefit Taos and Wizards more in pve, especially when doing solo. But in PvP/pk senarios it's no different.

Still I think it's quite balanced. For example Wiz can solo biles with very little risks of dying. But it takes 10+ minutes if you don't have proper pets. (Lost all my hulks 1 day after event already, I suck of course but they are not easy to maintain, if u die they are all gone). While warriors can kill biles in 2-3 minutes while they have a higher risk now that if they rev they have to be real careful.

Game only been on for 6 years according to Andy. P69 has been of for way longer and has so few people playing it but they do and are way higher than Arcadia.

Agree drops really are poor nowadays. Barely have any gems drop now and as for Champions they can drop exactly the same junk as the Supers but with a few more pots and flowers.

But people come and go in games. Some times can feel it's very quiet then all of a sudden you see loads on a map.

Well Andy has said he has up and coming map changes and ones barely used being improved so look forward to that.
As for PVP can't stand fighting but lot of people do love that part of the game and it should not be based unfairly but every class having a reasonable chance of wins.

The game is fine like the guy mentioned ^^ people come and go. Anyhow the game is perfectly fine if anything GM is putting more effort into game now then he ever did before. Players from 5 years back knows how hard it was to level and get good kit but people still managed it very well without moaning. Now days GM has put everything on a plate and tbh the human nature is sad the more we get the more we want, we never happy >.<

Back