Is there really any benifit of leveling taoist's pets? | The Legend of Mir

Is there really any benifit of leveling taoist's pets?

I just played this version for a couple of hours. The hp/dc/ac/amc seems remaining the same when my pet skeleton (not skill level) leveling from 0 to 1, so I was wondering if there was really benefit of leveling taoist pets?

PS: I played classic mir2 many years ago, and I remember every taoist would leveling their summon spells firstly at that time.

HP should go up dramatically with the name-colour level. Everything else goes up with your stats

yeh lvl 7 pets are super good, my pets fully lvled have almost 60k hp , makes them incredibly tanky and will 100% save ur life in a lure / on a boss

HP should go up dramatically with the name-colour level. Everything else goes up with your stats

is there a good place to level up summon pet skills? the guardians in the town dont attack my pets, thus i cant summon a new one to gain skill experience

yeh lvl 7 pets are super good, my pets fully lvled have almost 60k hp , makes them incredibly tanky and will 100% save ur life in a lure / on a boss

Aye they're also a wizard's worst nightmare haha

- - - Updated - - -

is there a good place to level up summon pet skills? the guardians in the town dont attack my pets, thus i cant summon a new one to gain skill experience

Just go somewhere with mobs that kill your pet really easily? Try Isle of the dead?

Back