Bug Report - Infernal HolyHellDevil | The Legend of Mir

Bug Report Infernal HolyHellDevil

Mustafa13

Hello there, I think this boss is bugged. After killing it roughly 90x on two warriors i've yet to have a level 4 skill drop, quite suspicious. Could you do a quick check to see if this boss does drop level 4 warrior books? Ty @Scorpian

I have almost every level 4 skill on my warrior that is obtainable apart from 3, this is one of them its just not dropping i'm 90% sure its bugged.
Usually within less than 40 kills you'd get any lvl 4 book that is obtainable from other bosses, but from this 1 there's something very wrong.

Last edited:
This one supposedly should give Berserk level 4, InnerSight level 4, and Salvation Level 4.
I admit to seeing it give players InnerSight and Salvation but after 90x kills on not 1 warrior but two, I'm almost certain that its bugged and isn't giving warrior skill

Perhaps you're right that it's bugged. I hardly ever go to the Ely bosses and I go once to holy devil with you and it give me salvation level 4 straight away.

Perhaps you're right that it's bugged. I hardly ever go to the Ely bosses and I go once to holy devil with you and it give me salvation level 4 straight away.
Don't know if you intended to be sarcastic at the end of that response, but like i said yeah its giving salvation and innersight but no warrior skill, Gm really needs to take a look at it and respond to this thread I've wasted so many hours camping devil I probably have killed it 100x on 2 warriors each by now.

Last edited:
Wiz and Tao have more skills than War. Maybe it just doesn't give war ones. It's possible.

I'm sure its intended to give warrior skill Berserk as its of the same level as InnerSight and Salvation, But its just bugged.

One little check won't waste GM's time i guess

Don't know if you intended to be sarcastic at the end of that response, but like i said yeah its giving salvation and innersight but no warrior skill, Gm really needs to take a look at it and respond to this thread I've wasted so many hours camping devil I probably have killed it 100x on 2 warriors each by now.
Lol nah mate, wasn't being sarcastic. I was stating what happened. I joined you at Holy devil and it give me salv straight away didn't it.

Would seem weird if it didn't give warriors their level equivalent skill. Thats why I would agree with your thinking it's bugged.

Medicus

Lol nah mate, wasn't being sarcastic. I was stating what happened. I joined you at Holy devil and it give me salv straight away didn't it.

Would seem weird if it didn't give warriors their level equivalent skill. Thats why I would agree with your thinking it's bugged.

Medicus
Ahh okay, seems I misunderstood my bad.
Honestly this bug frustrates me too much.......... Imagine killing a boss 200 times to NOT get something that other classes get in the first 10 kills

Back