Help Request - ImmortalBlade Upgrade | The Legend of Mir

Help Request ImmortalBlade Upgrade

deanman86

I was looking for a little help on how to start the upgrade quest for my ImmortalBlade. I have looked on zades website and it shows that I will need enchanted minerals. But I have no clue where to start the quest or even hunt those items. Any help is much appreciated 👍

Hey, I haven't really updated that site in a long time so it is missing some info. The npc you're looking for to start the quest is in stone tomb maze, and all the things you need for the upgrade are found in stone tomb

Hey, I haven't really updated that site in a long time so it is missing some info. The npc you're looking for to start the quest is in stone tomb maze, and all the things you need for the upgrade are found in stone tomb
Thanks zade. I'll go try and find the NPC and items 😁

I know your site is outdated to a certain degree. But it still comes in very handy

I keep telling myself I'll get around to updating it, there's a lot of info I've collected to put on there but it's all a mess and will take time to sort and I think the site needs a bit of a redesign anyway. Maybe next year haha

I keep telling myself I'll get around to updating it, there's a lot of info I've collected to put on there but it's all a mess and will take time to sort and I think the site needs a bit of a redesign anyway. Maybe next year haha
Haha I'm sure there's a lot to sort out. I've got myself a few set of coords for different routes and found that a ball ache to do. So I can't imagine the work you have to put in to setting up your website and guides. It's much appreciated though

1st Upgrade for InfernalAxe (warrior weapon) was EnchantedCrystal(L), SoulPrism(L), WhiteBoar Tusk.
Usualy same applies to all classes weapons.
NPC location in MST maze.
Good Luck mate.

I'm sorry to correcting Zade, but SoulPrisms drop in WestBichon and you get from Quotta quests guy in MW also (out of MW Library)

1st Upgrade for InfernalAxe (warrior weapon) was EnchantedCrystal(L), SoulPrism(L), WhiteBoar Tusk.
Good Luck mate.

I'm sorry to correcting Zade, but SoulPrisms drop in WestBichon and you get from Quotta quests guy in MW also (out of MW Library)
Don't be sorry, happy with all corrections :)

Good Luck mate.

Thank you for the information. Got myself 2 x Enchanted Minerals from doing the quota quest twice today.
Only thing I'm not sure of now is where to start the quest from the NPC in MST maze. Any chance of a guide to get there please? Understand if it's not possible though.

Thank you for the information. Got myself 2 x Enchanted Minerals from doing the quota quest twice today.
Only thing I'm not sure of now is where to start the quest from the NPC in MST maze. Any chance of a guide to get there please? Understand if it's not possible though.

You need to be wearing the wep when you talk to the npc

1. You dont need to meet NPC to initiate Quest, you just have to gather the bits required and go there when you will be ready to upgrade it.

2. You can use MW quotta BRIBE option which allows you to change the reward paying 5gg each time. (time=money always)

Tried to retrieve my notes can't find atm, try entering in MST maze U-R-R-R-U-R-R-U
If that doesn't work try wander a bit in maze doors, eventualy you will end up finding NPC.

1. You dont need to meet NPC to initiate Quest, you just have to gather the bits required and go there when you will be ready to upgrade it.

2. You can use MW quotta BRIBE option which allows you to change the reward paying 5gg each time. (time=money always)

Tried to retrieve my notes can't find atm, try entering in MST maze U-R-R-R-U-R-R-U
If that doesn't work try wander a bit in maze doors, eventualy you will end up finding NPC.
Thank you very much mate. I shall give this a go tomorrow.
I read your comment further up about bribing the NPC and that is what I've done. Got 1 X enchanted crystal(s) so far and 1 more mineral 😁.

Back