Feature Request - ideas on World Event Boss could work in the future. | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Feature Request ideas on World Event Boss could work in the future.

Can do none pk zones and personal look so everyone there helping with the boss gets. They cant be pked and no reason at all to stand on drops or be an asshole at all.

Drop can be determined abit of how long you been helping with the boss not how much dmg u done. So the high lvles rly wanna be there and hit from start to get good drops leaving them with no reason to try get others not to. And all will prob wanna be there from start and not come in last of all to just steal what others have done. But ofc i say a small chance of massiv drop even if you late or come midd fight couse not all can be there from start every time couse of irl and familys bla bla..

Il be hunt leader for my guild. If a member steals somthing il pk them and boot them from the guild. Other leaders will also have that responsibility.
That’s all that’s needed.

- - - Updated - - -

We hunt as guilds in the cave f1/2/3/4/5.
Share our own drops for them stages. Become one big group in the maze.

Il be hunt leader for my guild. If a member steals somthing il pk them and boot them from the guild. Other leaders will also have that responsibility.
That’s all that’s needed.

- - - Updated - - -

We hunt as guilds in the cave f1/2/3/4/5.
Share our own drops for them stages. Become one big group in the maze.

If it works I will honestly be amazed, but I'm willing to give it the old collage try

- - - Updated - - -

For once in my life I'd be over the moon to be proven wrong!

Plus there's no player drops in maze, so shouldn't be any arguments there

Not been funny but for once I think there’s merit to my drunken idea / post last night. World boss drops a mystery box into bag of ppl in kr in group (not sure how that’s do able) each box char bound for 10 mins or something, double click and get “random” drop, obviously based on mob u just killed

Spent a little time thinking how disapointing not to see the final boss at xmas , so thought how it could actually work with the way all guilds are currently and doubt they would join forces regardless of goal .....

Have a world boss NPC when a world boss - event boss spawns each guild leader / co leader accepts from the NPC the challenge , then as each guild member attacks the boss they acculmulate points very simlar to the counter in sabuk , as each phase ends a cache is rewarded to the top guild with most points.
This continues until the final stage of boss being killed then a cache is given to all guilds taking part with cache worth scaled with points 1st 2nd 3rd etc .

Can be PK or non pk area , ideas like invasion style to special map sub minions etc etc there really is much that could be done in this area , could even be a server resouce collection to summon the world boss fight , however can see this not being equal unless some some buff was added at certain hand in amounts bit like a guild shield
just an idea .....

Elegant solution and would be nice to implement something like this.

Back