Feature Request - ideas on World Event Boss could work in the future. | The Legend of Mir

Feature Request ideas on World Event Boss could work in the future.

Gritt

Spent a little time thinking how disapointing not to see the final boss at xmas , so thought how it could actually work with the way all guilds are currently and doubt they would join forces regardless of goal .....

Have a world boss NPC when a world boss - event boss spawns each guild leader / co leader accepts from the NPC the challenge , then as each guild member attacks the boss they acculmulate points very simlar to the counter in sabuk , as each phase ends a cache is rewarded to the top guild with most points.
This continues until the final stage of boss being killed then a cache is given to all guilds taking part with cache worth scaled with points 1st 2nd 3rd etc .

Can be PK or non pk area , ideas like invasion style to special map sub minions etc etc there really is much that could be done in this area , could even be a server resouce collection to summon the world boss fight , however can see this not being equal unless some some buff was added at certain hand in amounts bit like a guild shield
just an idea .....

Miss the big multi guild groups in Diablo and Baal.
We should all start grouping for them and BDP

Unfortunately not sure there are enough people you could trust ina group not to jump the final boss/drop... Great in principle but not sure it would work.

What’s the max size of Grp? Can u Grp people, tele them into lobby, ungro them and Grp more people to tele them in?

Unfortunately not sure there are enough people you could trust ina group not to jump the final boss/drop... Great in principle but not sure it would work.

Easy fix to that problem as long as guild leader trustworthy, guild leaders make it fully aware that on this hunt if they jump a drop they will be booted from guild

Easy fix to that problem as long as guild leader trustworthy, guild leaders make it fully aware that on this hunt if they jump a drop they will be booted from guild

Some wouldn’t mind getting booted for grabbing a rejuvenated armor. But your idea could possibly work

Some wouldn’t mind getting booted for grabbing a rejuvenated armor. But your idea could possibly work

In other hand, community is small and if someone pulled that trick on one of those hunts every guild would know that fellow is a muppet and he prob stand alone or with one or two friends for the rest of his arcadia life :)

In other hand, community is small and if someone pulled that trick on one of those hunts every guild would know that fellow is a muppet and he prob stand alone or with one or two friends for the rest of his arcadia life :)

DEEA has proven that stealing and lying gets you booted out of a guild but doesn't need to hold you back. He's been booted from every major guild for stealing and lying, and still manages to get some action lol.

DEEA has proven that stealing and lying gets you booted out of a guild but doesn't need to hold you back. He's been booted from every major guild for stealing and lying, and still manages to get some action lol.

I don’t understand how he is in Imms…

Problem with grouping.

One week one guild has more then start a fight. The next week they want peace.

or

A person from the enemy guild would much rather not group go to kr when the boss spawns and pk the group and claim the boss/drop. The members of the group who are in the guild don't have much to say about it, I mean why would they, it's there member and they still get the drop.

Would, I go and pk people! if my guild was grouped with them, definitely not. However you will always have a few that like to spoil it for the rest. Ship was evident of this. Last year we would always group. As soon as we get to 4th to hulks, certain people (pointless slinging mud) would much rather steal pets tamed from people than find there own. So it quickly became a pk fest weekly. Still like that now.

I was always one for making groups for baal and diablo back when it was first remade (the first time) We grouped everyone! no matter what guild they was in. I've always said weekly challenges should be a place for everyone to attend and have a good hunt in a big group. But, for reasons stated above. This doesn't seem possible, so now its easier to just fight it out.

Should anyone wish to try this, then have at it. Won't find me spoiling the party.

Will I get good exp at 140? Group me up baby (sorry to the people I hurt in advance before you go yellow off killing me)

Problem with grouping.

One week one guild has more then start a fight. The next week they want peace.

or

A person from the enemy guild would much rather not group go to kr when the boss spawns and pk the group and claim the boss/drop. The members of the group who are in the guild don't have much to say about it, I mean why would they, it's there member and they still get the drop.

Would, I go and pk people! if my guild was grouped with them, definitely not. However you will always have a few that like to spoil it for the rest. Ship was evident of this. Last year we would always group. As soon as we get to 4th to hulks, certain people (pointless slinging mud) would much rather steal pets tamed from people than find there own. So it quickly became a pk fest weekly. Still like that now.

I was always one for making groups for baal and diablo back when it was first remade (the first time) We grouped everyone! no matter what guild they was in. I've always said weekly challenges should be a place for everyone to attend and have a good hunt in a big group. But, for reasons stated above. This doesn't seem possible, so now its easier to just fight it out.

Should anyone wish to try this, then have at it. Won't find me spoiling the party.

This is spot on what happend and prob will happen again. Maybe there is a way to make drop from boss be like 1 every person that are in grp that finish. But hidden. And ofc it will be a wide range of item in the boss drop mechanic. For example can a rej drop but uber rare. The idea is everyone that finish big boss will get atleast one drop that no1 can steal or see...

Dont know if it can be done but seen this in alot of games that have world bosses.
Privat loot

This is spot on what happend and prob will happen again. Maybe there is a way to make drop from boss be like 1 every person that are in grp that finish. But hidden. And ofc it will be a wide range of item in the boss drop mechanic. For example can a rej drop but uber rare. The idea is everyone that finish big boss will get atleast one drop that no1 can steal or see...

Dont know if it can be done but seen this in alot of games that have world bosses.
Privat loot

Could be done so everyone in the group in the same room gets a “mystery box” drop into bag, char bound boxes that you double click and get an item at random

There's lots of potential ways to "force" people to play nice together, but at the end of the day no matter what gets implemented, if there's a couple of high level people determined to spoil the fun for everyone, they will easily succeed in doing so

There's lots of potential ways to "force" people to play nice together, but at the end of the day no matter what gets implemented, if there's a couple of high level people determined to spoil the fun for everyone, they will easily succeed in doing so

Can do none pk zones and personal look so everyone there helping with the boss gets. They cant be pked and no reason at all to stand on drops or be an asshole at all.

Drop can be determined abit of how long you been helping with the boss not how much dmg u done. So the high lvles rly wanna be there and hit from start to get good drops leaving them with no reason to try get others not to. And all will prob wanna be there from start and not come in last of all to just steal what others have done. But ofc i say a small chance of massiv drop even if you late or come midd fight couse not all can be there from start every time couse of irl and familys bla bla..

It's like taking away all the sharp objects so the kids stop hitting each other with them!

Except that we are mostly adults..

Back