I have been meaning... | The Legend of Mir

I have been meaning...

dote

...to post this for a little while now.

I appreciate that people are a bit disgruntled when things are nerfed, changed or don't work as intended. I get that.

But, can we please take a moment to reflect on what good has come into the game.

It was not so long ago that I was thinking of giving up, the game seemed stale. But, Scorp / Warda (or whoever) has had a damned good go at introducing a huge amount of new content.

New items, new maps, new bosses, events, mini events etc.

That this game that is so old, keeps us playing and has new content is, I think, quite astounding.

That the server is up 24/7/365 (almost) is also very good evidence of someone who cares about what he is doing.

I appreciate that Scorp makes money providing this service, but I think he does so very well and sometimes also deserves a 'thanks'.

So, thanks Scorp!

When the legend of mir went down the other night to release a content update in the year 2020 I knew I was living in the best possible timeline.

...to post this for a little while now.

I appreciate that people are a bit disgruntled when things are nerfed, changed or don't work as intended. I get that.

But, can we please take a moment to reflect on what good has come into the game.

It was not so long ago that I was thinking of giving up, the game seemed stale. But, Scorp / Warda (or whoever) has had a damned good go at introducing a huge amount of new content.

New items, new maps, new bosses, events, mini events etc.

That this game that is so old, keeps us playing and has new content is, I think, quite astounding.

That the server is up 24/7/365 (almost) is also very good evidence of someone who cares about what he is doing.

I appreciate that Scorp makes money providing this service, but I think he does so very well and sometimes also deserves a 'thanks'.

So, thanks Scorp!

Totally agree with you!! Deffo does put effort and keeps the server running.

@scorp can you lend us couple grand of GG? Thanks

Back