Feature Request - Hunt bundle | The Legend of Mir

Feature Request Hunt bundle

deanouk23

So to make hunt bundle more appealing to users. Could rev scroll be removed and replaced with say torch and toughening oil? I feel heroic and rev scroll are not used by the majority of users for general hunting. Heroics Serve purpose for PvP, but not really used for general hunting.

If the bundle can't give correct torch when opening, could potentially just make torches, universal 10% sa/pa/ma like rage pots and heroics. If that's not possible potentially add an xp xx% torch to the bundle?

Heroic is v useful for tao's when solo hunting so please don't remove that one, swapping rev scroll for candle would be ace but would then need 4x hunt bundle offers depending on which candle the char wanted.

I like this idea. Hunt bundles are a good concept but what puts me off buying hunt bundles is the account bound rev scroll, I hardly use any rev scrolls so I'd end up either having a store full of them or I'd have to destroy them, and if destroying them it doesn't work out any cheaper than just buying the pots individually

Would be nice to make your own bundle select what you need and get a fixed price with discount incorporated,

Heroic is v useful for tao's when solo hunting so please don't remove that one, swapping rev scroll for candle would be ace but would then need 4x hunt bundle offers depending on which candle the char wanted.

Just out of curiosity is the hunt bundle something you actively buy? My suggestion was merely because, I was under the impression no one actually purchased the bundle or very few people do.

When making the changes would make it extremely useful for a hunting/leveling bundle instead of an ornament in the shop.

Just out of curiosity is the hunt bundle something you actively buy? My suggestion was merely because, I was under the impression no one actually purchased the bundle or very few people do.

When making the changes would make it extremely useful for a hunting/leveling bundle instead of an ornament in the shop.

I tend to buy them and then use depending on what is occuring, i will generally store them for events when i know will be a decent session which is getting less and less to be fair. Oncve I buy them will usually keep pots in bag so can fill with lichen so when an event rolls around im good to go.

I tend to buy them and then use depending on what is occuring, i will generally store them for events when i know will be a decent session which is getting less and less to be fair. Oncve I buy them will usually keep pots in bag so can fill with lichen so when an event rolls around im good to go.

Makes sense, I do similar, but the change I'm proposing makes them more beneficial year round for leveling.

Everyone I have asked doesn't buy them for the simple fact that they gain items which although useful, aren't really needed for day to day hunting. For the most part rev scrolls are as and when required you buy one. Personally don't have the store space to put 10 scrolls for a just incase day.

Maybe a levelers bundle containing Xp pot, Dura pot, torch and finding pot could be added.

Completely agree, revive scroll & heroic are not the first thing on top of the shopping list when heading out of town for a levelling hunt. Torch, exlir and dura are standard with the latter being a must have, which is not currently included in the hunt bundle. It would be a change which benefits the quality of life.

Back