How to use Agility like a boss | The Legend of Mir

How to use Agility like a boss

Scorpian

Administrator
Staff member
Since Accuracy and Agility are not very clear, I thought I would give an explanation of how they work.

Accuracy and Agility are two opposing stats. When an attack occurs that uses Accuracy (most magic spells do not), a random number is generated from between 0 and the Agility of the target. If the attackers Accuracy is larger than that number, the hit will land and a damage calculation will take place.

Example Agility calculations
Monsters eg RedOrcram (Orc City) and ZumaGuardian (Shadow Zuma Temple) have around 115 Accuracy.

Once your Agility is above that number, their attacks will begin "missing".

A random number is generated from between 0 and your Agility. If that number is greater than the attacker's Accuracy, then they hit will MISS. If it is greater then it will LAND.

For example: 115 Acc vs 230 Agil = 115 / 230 or 50% of hits will land/connect.
For example: 115 Acc vs 165 Agil = 115 / 165 or 70% of hits will land/connect.
For example: 115 Acc vs 145 Agil = 115 / 145 or 80% of hits will land/connect.

Full kit with Pure Agility Orb on a level 180 wizard will have 152 Agility
Full kit with Ultra Agility Orb on a level 180 wizard will have 173 Agility

Since Accuracy and Agility are not very clear, I thought I would give an explanation of how they work.

Accuracy and Agility are two opposing stats. When an attack occurs that uses Accuracy (most magic spells do not), a random number is generated from between 0 and the Agility of the target. If the attackers Accuracy is larger than that number, the hit will land and a damage calculation will take place.

Example Agility calculations
Monsters eg RedOrcram (Orc City) and ZumaGuardian (Shadow Zuma Temple) have around 115 Accuracy.

Once your Agility is above that number, their attacks will begin "missing".

A random number is generated from between 0 and your Agility. If that number is greater than the attacker's Accuracy, then they hit will MISS. If it is greater then it will LAND.

For example: 115 Acc vs 230 Agil = 115 / 230 or 50% of hits will land/connect.
For example: 115 Acc vs 165 Agil = 115 / 165 or 70% of hits will land/connect.
For example: 115 Acc vs 145 Agil = 115 / 145 or 80% of hits will land/connect.

Full kit with Pure Agility Orb on a level 180 wizard will have 152 Agility
Full kit with Ultra Agility Orb on a level 180 wizard will have 173 Agility

thanks for the explanation. very useful. the ideal thing is to have an area where we can find gems ... as a specific area. Maybe Npc in MW also needs a little attention.

Then throw into the mix a celestial necklace which already had 20 agility on it and a bee clear gem ring, some survive items and some agilonite and ur laughing. Oh and don’t forget to make some agility added alchemy pots.

Then throw into the mix a celestial necklace which already had 20 agility on it and a bee clear gem ring, some survive items and some agilonite and ur laughing. Oh and don’t forget to make some agility added alchemy pots.
Thank you.

The post should be called "How to use Agility like the boss (darkstyle)"

Nice one!

Added this post to the bottom of this thread also: https://thelegendofmir.com/forum/threads/43529-Game-Guide-Item-Attributes

I started playing as a wizard not long ago, but I can't help but wonder why the celestial staff has an ITD of 5%? Since ITD refers only to melee attack. Some light pls?

- - - Updated - - -

I started playing as a wizard not long ago, but I can't help but wonder why the celestial staff has an ITD of 5%? Since ITD refers only to melee attack. Some light pls?

if I think about it, I think tao's also have ITD

Last edited:

- - - Updated - - -

if I think about it, I think tao's also have ITD

It work on all attacks and all classes I think

Ur right. Celestial tao and wiz weps have 5% itd. Description says it only affects melee attacks. That should be changed to somthing useful

My apologies, some of my guides need updating. Information updated correctly (I never even noticed that, I even put "bypass a targets AC/AMC" and didn't even bat an eyelid)

Just bumping this because a few people have asked me about it recently, so it's useful for this thread to be more visible :)

is there a database where we can see all monster stats including their accuracy? If not would you be able to add Accuracy and Agility mob stats to the CTRL stat info box? @Scorpian

is there a database where we can see all monster stats including their accuracy? If not would you be able to add Accuracy and Agility mob stats to the CTRL stat info box? @Scorpian
Nope there isn't

Best way to determine it is to tame a mob from the cave you're interested in, if you're not a wiz then ask a friendly wiz to do it for you. Once tamed you can see acc and agil of the mob. Everything else in the same cave will be vaguely about the same

The link in that comment was posted before the forum upgrade so won't work any more

The correct link is now https://thelegendofmir.com/forum/threads/Game-Guide-Item-Attributes.43529
Thanks, I forgot about the link updates. As a rule of thumb if you/anybody comes across an old thread from a comment you can flip the end of the URL in the following format and the link should take you to the original thread:

Code:
Old Link: https://thelegendofmir.com/forum/threads/threadID-Thread-Title
Change to: https://thelegendofmir.com/forum/threads/Thread-Title.threadID

E.g.
Code:
Old Link: https://thelegendofmir.com/forum/threads/12345-Scorpian-Skips-Leg-Day
New Link: https://thelegendofmir.com/forum/threads/Scorpian-Skips-Leg-Day.12345

Back