How can i farm souls on my lvl 138 wiz? | The Legend of Mir
  • EXCLUSIVE NEW PLAYER EVENT
    The Legend of Skull Island

Experience a unique starter adventure on Arcadia: trapped in the Mineral Mines alongside the Islebound Kin; a small clan if islanders who have been isolated since the emergence of a great fiery harbinger. As the village scribes uncover lost magic, new heroes are rising to power. Discover the legend of Skull Island and harness your power to save the islanders from certain doom.

Embark on new quests and face exciting challenges with the Arcadia community. Forge powerful new characters for your account and earn some much desired Elysian Ore.

ALL new characters are welcome!
    read more..
    Download Arcadia

How can i farm souls on my lvl 138 wiz?

Quick question - Does anyone have tips on how I can farm souls for my lvl 138 wiz?
As Luka said, the daily bounty will help you out a lot. I think you get about 30 for that. Plus tyraels last man standing will give you 20 (30 if you're on subscription )for taking part, I think that's weekly.

But if you kill supers and blues lower than you, you will still get souls providing they are within 35 levels of you I believe. So perhaps hunt the lower level caves for the quicker souls?

Hope this helps

Ye, this is what I ended up doing. Got the extermination bounty and went to Snowbrook. I only managed to get to 6 on the extermination bar but it still helped alot. I dont think I can grind out what I need to lvl though, will probably have to do leveling every few days haha.

Ye, this is what I ended up doing. Got the extermination bounty and went to Snowbrook. I only managed to get to 6 on the extermination bar but it still helped alot. I dont think I can grind out what I need to lvl though, will probably have to do leveling every few days haha.
What's your character name? I can help you get the souls quest done if you like. I be on in a few hours and can pm you

Thanks. TBH I was just being impatient hahah. I went back and got it up to 11. I don't think I can start it again till later tonight. That should get me a few runs through halls.

Back