Holy ground | The Legend of Mir

Holy ground

Some Flavors of Mir had this spell in was Holy Ground or Hallowed Ground cast a 12by12 ring of holy light on the floor heals and regens pets players but cursed or damaged the mobs , not seen it here was a nice spell for world bosses and invasions etc. as well as AOE splash bosses , there also was Soul Prism and Divine Soul , both i think superseded by spells we already have wizzes have mana regen skill and warriors hp regen skill just with out the bubble , plus Taos want to do a little more nowadays than just be a buff bot ......

Was it called something else on here maybe ? Because I’m sure I seen Tao running around with it I might be mistaken but yeah pretty sure I seen it on here or a similar skill maybe

Nah not devil vision. I thought it like surrounded there feet in ice but I must mistaken for something

That's holy freeze when combined with that one that boosts holy spells I forget the name now

A lot of people use it in arcadia

Ahhhh thank you I think I know which you on about intensify maybe. I thought I was losing my mind lmao

Back