Hey everyone I need advice | The Legend of Mir

Hey everyone I need advice

I used to be a player on p69 that quit over 8 years ago. I would like to get back into the game with a new account new everything. I was wondering what would be better for a fresh start for someone that would be basically a new player as I nearly forgot everything about the game but miss it and the fun I had. What would be better to play p69 or Arcadia.

Arcadia all the way... i see many players trying to trade their none wanted p69 account for something in arcadia but they still dont get anything.. so if you want to start fresh then go for arcadia... and perhaps choose taoist or wizard. currently taoists are a strong class, maybe cause GM is pro taoist but i believe wizards are on their way to be the strongest class in the game very soon.

Arcadia all the way... i see many players trying to trade their none wanted p69 account for something in arcadia but they still dont get anything.. so if you want to start fresh then go for arcadia... and perhaps choose taoist or wizard. currently taoists are a strong class, maybe cause GM is pro taoist but i believe wizards are on their way to be the strongest class in the game very soon.

How are wizards strongest class? lol... you ever seen me try to kill a bile? takes forever

Back