Hero's V2 ? | The Legend of Mir

Hero's V2 ?

5starstore

just a thought to add a higher / better hero's quest

- - - Updated - - -

with more things in the town like all the salv npc's , cheaper repairs , maybe some sort of mine too or something like this :)

Also just realised that the plants in the trader are more expensive here than in the peddler in arcadia?

Arcadia peddler : Briarthorn/Bruiseweeds are 31k

Hero's town trader : Briarthorn / Bruiseweeds are 49k

Yeah there's a fair few shops you can buy them all seem to be different prices, keeps us on our toes I guess :p

Great idea, do it!

Put a level 170 requirement on it :p

Yea so you and DArkstyle can hold hands together rest of players will just go BW mining and kill some zombies :)

Anyways 5startao good idea mate. It would be nice to have a mining cave for 150+ and reward should be goldores which we can sell to trader for 1mil+ Or some shit like that :)

i wouldnt even mind if its the same concept as the original ; go in 3 caves , clear em all :)

This would be great as a final stage! The lead up could be new high lvl farmers quest with a mixture of challenges from killing 0000’s of mobs in high lvl caves to obscure exploring quests taking you to all 4 covers of world.

This would be great as a final stage! The lead up could be new high lvl farmers quest with a mixture of challenges from killing 0000’s of mobs in high lvl caves to obscure exploring quests taking you to all 4 covers of world.

It would be nice if higher caves recorded kill counts, I think Andy didn't bother adding the count after naga. Shame cos that would be a big thing for me to aim for, probably too late now :(

Back