Heroes League buff timers | The Legend of Mir

Heroes League buff timers

zad48231

Leading Contributor
After the subject has been touched upon briefly in a couple of other threads, it got me thinking.

While heroes league currently buffs drop/magfind/goldfind by 20% per level, would it be possible for each level to also add 20% to timers for buff spells (pro field, dam field, berserk, innersight, ue, enlightenment)

Wouldn't be game changing for anyone by any measure, but just another nice little nod to aid the convenience for those of us who enjoy the grind

After the subject has been touched upon briefly in a couple of other threads, it got me thinking.

While heroes league currently buffs drop/magfind/goldfind by 20% per level, would it be possible for each level to also add 20% to timers for buff spells (pro field, dam field, berserk, innersight, ue, enlightenment)

Wouldn't be game changing for anyone by any measure, but just another nice little nod to aid the convenience for those of us who enjoy the grind

Not sure where your logic on nothing game changing comes from when your extending timers on spells for people in these leagues especially when some timers are so short anyway....

Thought you was more clever than this ?

Not sure where your logic on nothing game changing comes from when your extending timers on spells for people in these leagues especially when some timers are so short anyway....

Thought you was more clever than this ?

Please explain how it would be game changing

Feels like you're just trolling to start an argument for no reason

Please explain how it would be game changing

Feels like you're just trolling to start an argument for no reason

So adding a extra 20% to a spells which already give a buff to the caster which can be used to aide said person in both pve and pvp isnt game breaking?

Under that logic why not just ask for all buff skills for hereos league people to not have a timer at all if what your saying is adding time to buff spells isnt game changing

So adding a extra 20% to a spells which already give a buff to the caster which can be used to aide said person in both pve and pvp isnt game breaking?

Under that logic why not just ask for all buff skills for hereos league people to not have a timer at all if what your saying is adding time to buff spells isnt game changing

So if I cast damage field and protection field and get them both for 5 minutes, and someone who's 168 casts them and gets them for 6 minutes, you're telling me that's game changing? Absolute nonsense, it's a very minor convenience at best

You're definitely trolling now

So if I cast damage field and protection field and get them both for 5 minutes, and someone who's 168 casts them and gets them for 6 minutes, you're telling me that's game changing? Absolute nonsense, it's a very minor convenience at best

You're definitely trolling now

Your lack of social skills is showing this isnt anywhere near trolling level :)

Tbf I think he misunderstood u and thought u wanted a 20% power buff not time extension, is the only reasonable explanation

If only there was a clue on n the title of the thread...

Tbf I think he misunderstood u and thought u wanted a 20% power buff not time extension, is the only reasonable explanation

If only there was a clue on n the title of the thread...

He's just stringing random words together with no coherent thought behind them, it's a wonder how he even came up with a valid sentence, his point makes zero sense and is just arguing for the sake of arguing, not worth our time to respond any further

He's just stringing random words together with no coherent thought behind them, it's a wonder how he even came up with a valid sentence, his point makes zero sense and is just arguing for the sake of arguing, not worth our time to respond any further

Trying to explain how adding 20% to a skill for certain people and not everyone is not a benefit or game breaking will no doubt never sink in with you either.

In a game based on purely numbers and you want to alter the numbers given for certain people fucking hell work it out and leave your fucking dictionary and thesaurus up your arsehole while your at it :)

Trying to explain how adding 20% to a skill for certain people and not everyone is not a benefit or game breaking will no doubt never sink in with you either.

In a game based on purely numbers and you want to alter the numbers given for certain people fucking hell work it out and leave your fucking dictionary and thesaurus up your arsehole while your at it :)

Did you even read the post? I didn't say add 20% to the skill, I said add 20% to the timer.... so you have to re-cast every 5 minutes, lvl 168 has to recast every 6 minutes, lvl 169 has to recast every 7 minutes... no change in power

so adding a extra 20% to a spells which already give a buff to the caster which can be used to aide said person in both pve and pvp isnt game breaking?

fucking hell read ???

I have said timer all along and yes it still affects gameplay otherwise why do we have timers at all on any spells in the game if the duration of the skill has no effect ?

fucking hell read ???

I have said timer all along and yes it still affects gameplay otherwise why do we have timers at all on any spells in the game if the duration of the skill has no effect ?

Any change to a game would affect gameplay. At least what Zade is putting forward people have to "earn" this buff. It's not like anyone can get it. You have to put in the time and effort to level up and if there is any prerequisites to get into the Heroes League do those to before you can get this buff.

As what was mentioned as well it's not to make the buffs more powerful just a simple buff duration increase. Frankly I don't see any problem with that.

Probably an arse ache to implement, I'd suggest the potion duration buff which you can get from guild buffs as an alternative(as it already exists) . Mainly because I'd like to see new content instead.

I think the gold buff is way low. If gold gained works from a % of the exp gained, you lose 100% resting at soft cap and gain 20% gold buff. I haven't had chance to test. But I'll get round to it and make a proper post. I could have it all wrong.

Both that and potion buffs are a good idea, but is more really needed?

Exp buffs don't increase gold gained, that would be weird!

I don’t think he means gold is linked to xp buff, more along the lines of, when your xp gets nerfed does your gold also get nerfed?

Any change to a game would affect gameplay. At least what Zade is putting forward people have to "earn" this buff. It's not like anyone can get it. You have to put in the time and effort to level up and if there is any prerequisites to get into the Heroes League do those to before you can get this buff.

As what was mentioned as well it's not to make the buffs more powerful just a simple buff duration increase. Frankly I don't see any problem with that.

So your saying The timer should increase as a reward for players who has achieved high level? Obv it’s still a game changer in every aspect.

Back