Hellow All I am new i need some help ! | The Legend of Mir

Hellow All I am new i need some help !

floky

Newby
:victorious:hellow all i need some help ??! when i buy GameGold the whant me to pay wiht the paypal but if i dont have the same email as i did my account whit my paypal how they know is my character ... if some one have another way i can pay can please tell me how to buy GG / Thanks ...

/FlokyZ :victorious:

:victorious:hellow all i need some help ??! when i buy GameGold the whant me to pay wiht the paypal but if i dont have the same email as i did my account whit my paypal how they know is my character ... if some one have another way i can pay can please tell me how to buy GG / Thanks ...

You buy GG thru the in game shop. I’ve never purchased but assuming the server will detect which account purchased the GG. Or maybe add your char name?

You buy GG thru the in game shop. I’ve never purchased but assuming the server will detect which account purchased the GG. Or maybe add your char name?

hi when i open the game shop !! dosent work thats why i tryed by the on website ... but i dont have the same account att the paypal i have diferents accoun so i guess ill wil never buy GG if there no solutions or others options .. thanks Anyway :crushed:

hi when i open the game shop !! dosent work thats why i tryed by the on website ... but i dont have the same account att the paypal i have diferents accoun so i guess ill wil never buy GG if there no solutions or others options .. thanks Anyway :crushed:

Hi Floky if you press Alt+Return that will load up the GG page in game then you should be able to buy GG from the shop and should have the char you wont the GG to be on

It doesn't use your email address to detect your account. There is a box to enter your character name right beside the purchase button. That box is pre-populated with your character name if you do it ingame instead of via the website.

You had 1 response from someone who has said they have never even used this feature and are ready to give up. Relax and wait for responses with actual answers.

It does work ingame it just takes a while, go into window mode as decky666 said, then click the game shop button and wait, it's very slow. I often find it's quicker to just do it in my browser, but you have to remember to enter your character name correctly in the box if you do it that way.

In full screen mode the link will never load, it just brings up a plain white box.
If you hit Alt+Enter it will likely close your game and you need to log in again, but once you go back on the game you will notice that you are now in windowed mode. From there use game to load gamegold browser again and it will come with your character name pre entered whichever character you are logged in with. Choose your amount and enter.
My account is in my old email and PayPal with my updated email, and I always receive my gamegold with no issues at all, it simply is irrelevant information when it comes to Legend of Mir issuing your gamegold. Its purely just for PayPal payment.

- - - Updated - - -

Also if you dont like windowed mode, alt + enter will put your game back in to full screen mode once you've purchased the gamegold.

thanks you all for att that help i hope i can buy some GG .. i will try ass soon i come home today ! ill will tell you guys if it work and will never give upp ! but it's a whort a try !! thanks very much forr all your help thanks alot:cool: ....

/FlokyZ

Back