Hello! | The Legend of Mir

Hello!

XnVy

Hi there!

I am currently installing all the necessary files to play Arcadia.

I originally started playing Mir around the year 2000, after spending weeks and months stood by my fathers side, reading out and recording information in a binder I put together containing all the info that was printed out from the official website, from items to maps; he eventually allowed me to make a character, although his 3 slots on Dserver were full, I began my adventures on Pserver, as an annoying little kid that had a thirst for having a red name!

I am very much looking forward to jumping in on this server, as it appears to be one of the longest standing, yet most active private servers in the field right now.

Welcome aboard! I'm sure you'll have fun here, it's a huge server with more maps, quests, and adventures than you can shake a stick at.

Beor in mind some people have been playing this server for 10 years so don't make the mistake of expecting to catch up in 5 minutes, it's a long road, but the journey is as fun as the destination, get stuck in and have some fun :)

Welcome to the server! Ignore all the toxic guilds and try and stick with it! The frist few 100 lvls are the worst 😫 but it gets easier and with events you will catch up.

Msg me for help /frankleemad

Hi there!

I am currently installing all the necessary files to play Arcadia.

I originally started playing Mir around the year 2000, after spending weeks and months stood by my fathers side, reading out and recording information in a binder I put together containing all the info that was printed out from the official website, from items to maps; he eventually allowed me to make a character, although his 3 slots on Dserver were full, I began my adventures on Pserver, as an annoying little kid that had a thirst for having a red name!

I am very much looking forward to jumping in on this server, as it appears to be one of the longest standing, yet most active private servers in the field right now.
welcome to new server..theres some very helpful people ingame ....netflix guild is the best for helping noobie and not choosy if low lvl to take hunt😅💖

Welcome to Arcadia! Can msg me ingame /n18 :)
Thanks Vex! I shall drop you a message when I'm on very shortly :D

Welcome aboard! I'm sure you'll have fun here, it's a huge server with more maps, quests, and adventures than you can shake a stick at.

Beor in mind some people have been playing this server for 10 years so don't make the mistake of expecting to catch up in 5 minutes, it's a long road, but the journey is as fun as the destination, get stuck in and have some fun :)
Thanking you! I am sure I will, I've played a few private servers over the years, but not for a long time and the only one I really recognise these days is Arcadia and P69, I was pleasantly surprised at how quick I was leveling to be honest! I'm not one to be put off by other people's advancements, more self motivation than anything!

Welcome to the server! Ignore all the toxic guilds and try and stick with it! The frist few 100 lvls are the worst 😫 but it gets easier and with events you will catch up.

Msg me for help /frankleemad
Thanks Franklee! I have a pretty good toxicity resistance, straight over my head not a care in the world for that kind of bs 😅 I'm 43/100 right now so I'm looking forward to the triple digits now more than ever!

welcome to new server..theres some very helpful people ingame ....netflix guild is the best for helping noobie and not choosy if low lvl to take hunt😅💖
Thanks Skye! I haven't had much interaction with anyone yet as it was midnight-2am when I was playing, but I'm seeing lots of people moving about BW this morning which is nice to see!

I'm hoping to get my father back into it, he's never really been much of a gamer, but Mir was something he thoroughly enjoyed.

I'm excited to play.

Back