Hello | The Legend of Mir

Hello

GoldieDragon

Hello people :)

I've missed you guys!

I got a slight problem...I Installed the game and every single time i load up, it lags like crazy when entering ID and Password. Also i cant get back ingame after minimising or Alt+Tab, i just get a blank screen. (can't switch between characters) forcing me to end task to exit and reload.

Any ideas please?

/Goldie

P.S. Did i say i missed you? I MISSED YOU ALL!!!!

Welcome back Mr Goldie, I've missed you my good sir!

Are you using window or full screen mode?

Does it lag in both fullscreen/window or just in one?

Hope you and the family are doing well, good to see you again.

Welcome back Mr Goldie, I've missed you my good sir!

Are you using window or full screen mode?

Does it lag in both fullscreen/window or just in one?

Hope you and the family are doing well, good to see you again.

Thank you buddy :) It's only happening in fullscreen, so no idea >.<

We are all good thanks. Pop ingame and say hi!

- - - Updated - - -

Set compatibility to window 7?

Just tried, windows 7 and windows xp service pack 3. Still no joy. Still can't get back ingame after minimising.

Well, there seems to be an issue somewhere. I have however solved the minimising problem. I press Alt+Enter to go into Windowed mode and press it again to go fullscreen. Then i can minimise and return to the game without an issue.

I still get crazy lag when in the loading / ID + Password screen. Windowed mode doesn't lag at all. Why is it only causing a problem in Fullscreen mode?

Hey GD, I was actually wondering about you a few days ago! Welcome back

Strange problem you have there. Not something I have heard of before.

When you say lag, what actually happens? And is it only while there's text in the box or while typing?

Hey GD, I was actually wondering about you a few days ago! Welcome back

Strange problem you have there. Not something I have heard of before.

When you say lag, what actually happens? And is it only while there's text in the box or while typing?

Well hello big man, doing well with the game I see &#55357;&#56397;&#55356;&#57339; happy thoughts I hope lol.

I click Play and I lag from when the game loads up to choose Arcadia or Project 69 until I've entered I'd and password. Once ingame I'm fine.

I don't have antivirus installed 2d.

Back