Head up - AkumaGuts | The Legend of Mir

Head up - AkumaGuts

azze

Well for an odd reason he died dropped his armour to immortals went on a baby rage and decided to scam a guild member (kingkongen) of a crystal sword he bought but didn’t pay fully but promised to, and said he doesn’t have to pay because he’s quitting coz he died like the trash kid he is

Careful he’s selling up his account for a somewhat dumb price, already tried to scam guild members, don’t be scammed/robbed too

When my baby cries I usually go on a 10 minute upheaval search of my house for her dummy.. where is AkumaGuts dummy ffs ?

Also he tried to refine the sword he stole from king and it went white what a twit so even if king gets it back now it's worth half what it was worth before

Well for an odd reason he died dropped his armour to immortals went on a baby rage and decided to scam a guild member (kingkongen) of a crystal sword he bought but didn’t pay fully but promised to, and said he doesn’t have to pay because he’s quitting coz he died like the trash kid he is

Careful he’s selling up his account for a somewhat dumb price, already tried to scam guild members, don’t be scammed/robbed too

Damn that sucks man. I knew this tw@t was dodgy when he made his own guild and tbh you should have noticed that was red flag. Hope KK gets his sh1t back.

I wont get involved more, it is what it is and fk it tbh. but. He did pay half amount accualy so all now that anyway.

None of this surprises me from this kid ! Always been a wee moany selfish brat , feel sorry for King as he's a nice genuine player aswell even though I do love to attack him on site lol

Back