Have Xmas early? | The Legend of Mir

Have Xmas early?

22nd is too far away.. can we move this a bit earlier GM? and 1 week of fun isn't enough lol..

I 10000% agree whit you ^^, ive been running around excited over this event so the longer the better ♡ Perhaps if we send Mr scorp a early xmas gift as bribery he would get in to the xmas mood (^^)

Hasn’t he just released a load of new content this week already?
Appreciate what’s been given before you request more, surely

Every year, there has been a complaint that the Xmas event was running for too long. This year, for the sake of my sanity, we shall have a different complaint.

Every year, there has been a complaint that the Xmas event was running for too long. This year, for the sake of my sanity, we shall have a different complaint.

Oh dident know it was a ongoing complaint running too long, i just want it here allready so i can have my first experince of it, think its really exciting :D

Lol not complaining at all :eek:.. i just want Xmas early ok....

- - - Updated - - -

Hasn’t he just released a load of new content this week already?
Appreciate what’s been given before you request more, surely

I do appreciate it. -_- xmas event is different. its happy time

Snowbrook Grotto... dunno it sounds like that ice map where rare pets like troll, wolf, tiger used to drop.

So far, its the same as last year, a couple of minor tweeks and updates (ie new drop files from new regions).
I have a load more ideas but need to implement them before Friday! It is always a case of doing what I can not what I want :(

So far, its the same as last year, a couple of minor tweeks and updates (ie new drop files from new regions).
I have a load more ideas but need to implement them before Friday! It is always a case of doing what I can not what I want :(

Well damn turn it around then.. make it what you want rather than what you can... its that time of the year.. its perfectly normal to do the fun stuff...

A heads up plz Andy ? time of event start ? where it will be held ? how to get to there? (if needed) .
Will there be a downtime ? when? how long ?

Back