Has sunken temple changed | The Legend of Mir

Has sunken temple changed

Hi been away for a while and used to love hunting n sunken temple. Went the other day and the doors won’t open. Have they been made level entry?

Cheers

And some people want everything on a plate! It’s the same route as bdd :)

Not at all, was a valid question not been playing for years so if shit changes are we going to know without it being said and I cannot see a thread referring to changes. If it is there great I may have missed it. But seriously was it that difficult for you to just say what you have I doubt it keyboard hero for the win.

Thanks

Not at all, was a valid question not been playing for years so if shit changes are we going to know without it being said and I cannot see a thread referring to changes. If it is there great I may have missed it. But seriously was it that difficult for you to just say what you have I doubt it keyboard hero for the win.

Thanks

That's a bit out of order.

You've come here asking a pretty non-specific question. "The doors won't open" which doors? Which floors? Nothing in sunken temple is restricted in any way. As Scorpion said, it was compacted but that was a long time ago, most people playing today won't be aware of any changes.

It's not hard to just explore and see, it's a pretty simple cave, no mazes or anything. I'm don't quite follow the stretch you've made from being advised to just go an enjoy the game, which is good advice, to accusing someone of being a keyboard warrior. That seems a little hypocritical at best and not really the best way to go about procuring advice.

People tend to be a lot more helpful and receptive to those who conduct themselves in a friendly manner.

That's a bit out of order.

You've come here asking a pretty non-specific question. "The doors won't open" which doors? Which floors? Nothing in sunken temple is restricted in any way. As Scorpion said, it was compacted but that was a long time ago, most people playing today won't be aware of any changes.

It's not hard to just explore and see, it's a pretty simple cave, no mazes or anything. I'm don't quite follow the stretch you've made from being advised to just go an enjoy the game, which is good advice, to accusing someone of being a keyboard warrior. That seems a little hypocritical at best and not really the best way to go about procuring advice.

People tend to be a lot more helpful and receptive to those who conduct themselves in a friendly manner.

Question has been answered now cheers.

Yeah, Sunken Temple was updated a little while ago. It used to have the four halls of the Gods split into four pathways from one branching map which is what I believe you are referring to? It has since been restructured in a similar layout to BDD, whereby the dungeon increases in difficulty the further into the void you go. The same bosses, subs and monsters occupy the regions relative to their placement in the old layout.

The doors in mention that are no longer opening you are correct, they have been removed and as above, now follow the layout similar to that of BDD - it is a case of finding the right door and progressing as normal.

Cheers for reply, compacted in what way and is it still used how it was or in a different way.

Thanks

Compacted into one straight linear map with less 'floors' in between each boss as opposed to how it was before where there were around 4-7 floors per area to get to the boss.

Back