Has Event been disabled? NPC isn't working. | The Legend of Mir

Has Event been disabled? NPC isn't working.

Deemer

Newby
Has the event been disabled? the dragon NPC isn't working.

the NPC is still there however all the teleport functions to the dungeons seem to be disabled for me.

Has it been cancelled early?

Has the event been disabled? the dragon NPC isn't working.

the NPC is still there however all the teleport functions to the dungeons seem to be disabled for me.

Has it been cancelled early?

Someone in my guild posed the exact same question to me yesterday, turns out they were clicking on the "under 140" cave entry link as they had always done, but had just levelled up to 141 and hadn't thought it through quite enough. Is it possible you've done something similar?

Someone in my guild posed the exact same question to me yesterday, turns out they were clicking on the "under 140" cave entry link as they had always done, but had just levelled up to 141 and hadn't thought it through quite enough. Is it possible you've done something similar?

:( Yeah you are correct.. lvl 101 so I'm locked to the 120 zone, I miss the under 100 zones.. the mobs are SOOOOOOOOO much easier, under 120 just smash me to bits.

I think for next time it might be worth putting some mobs from the previous zone on the lava maps of the next

To be fair, the previous cave is easy mode. It has to accommodate brand new players. The monsters in the 100-120 zone strength wise aren't much different to the monsters in the normal dungeons for level 100

Yep hangs head in shame lol

Back