Happy Christmas Everyone! | The Legend of Mir

Happy Christmas Everyone!

Scorpian

Administrator
Staff member
Arcadia will be back online at 10:00 GMT for event start.

✓ Snowbrook Grotto - 4 instanced dungeons
✓ Exclusive Arcamon only available every Christmas time!
✓ New Ultra Orbs can be forged for a short period only!
✓ Four short Christmas oriented quests
✓ Exciting player buffs and Christmas exclusive items

Sorry for the late delivery! It has been a mad push, especially with the updates that came last week. To top things off I forgot the SSD with all my development tools on when I came back to the UK for Christmas! I hope you can find some excitement out of the event, and hopefully I will see you in-game at some point. Did someone say boss spawning?!?!?

Thank you all for your amazing support over 2018. It's been a pleasure to work for you all! :rapture:

Happy Crhistmas to you too and to Everyone also
And ty to you for the good job you doing on thi server
Best Reguard

Arcadia will be back online at 10:00 GMT for event start.

✓ Snowbrook Grotto - 4 instanced dungeons
✓ Exclusive Arcamon only available every Christmas time!
✓ New Ultra Orbs can be forged for a short period only!
✓ Four short Christmas oriented quests
✓ Exciting player buffs and Christmas exclusive items

Sorry for the late delivery! It has been a mad push, especially with the updates that came last week. To top things off I forgot the SSD with all my development tools on when I came back to the UK for Christmas! I hope you can find some excitement out of the event, and hopefully I will see you in-game at some point. Did someone say boss spawning?!?!?

Thank you all for your amazing support over 2018. It's been a pleasure to work for you all! :rapture:

Merry Christmas!
Thanks for all the effort put in.

#FreeThePrisoners

Merry Christmas to you & family, and to all of the players. On top of that thank you for every efforts spent to maintain a playable and fun server.

I wish you all a very merry Xmas & a happy new year, been a pleasure to play MIR & meet some fab people in this community, Thank you Scorp for all you do and for the events! Im looking forward to see what next year brings <3 Merry xmas everyone & play see you all out there !

merry xmast , and wat about p69 , why no event , and u doing nothing for us , just black screen all time

Back