Question - Halloween event. | The Legend of Mir

Question Halloween event.

frankleemad1

Hi

In the up coming halloween event can the event caves be safe zones and only pk area be the boss rooms? As hunting/playing on a wizard is hard without pets and makes playing them harder when you're pets get stolen all the time and you have to spend 3 hours in bdp getting more?

Also lower levels might enjoy playing and not being pked all the time by large guilds

Just a question no toxic posts please

Can you confirm the dates for halloween event?

/frankleemad

Tbh I doubt it will happen event maps always been like this and changing just because of wizards and their pets is abit kick in the teeth for warriors and taos ain’t it . Makes it more fun tbh i always liked the way pk what in events.

In the last event that I remember a lot of the floors were pk but zero player drops. Seems like a good compromise at a glance but I agree wiz is unplayable in that situation. Pets being killed and stolen constantly is what made me give up on it and focus on tao instead

In the last event that I remember a lot of the floors were pk but zero player drops. Seems like a good compromise at a glance but I agree wiz is unplayable in that situation. Pets being killed and stolen constantly is what made me give up on it and focus on tao instead
Agreed wizz is a pointless class to play anymore because of this. Everytime you hunt pets get stolen or killed by knobheads

Back