Halloween event | The Legend of Mir

Halloween event

wicksey

Hi Andy/Warda
Bit early but any news on this year's event? Or the late summer cave updates....
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

Can't believe it's September already. Not had much thought on the Halloween Event to be honest.
We'll keep folks updated in relation to the newsletter that was sent out some time back, I'd stay tuned on the forums and on social media.

Can't believe it's September already. Not had much thought on the Halloween Event to be honest.
We'll keep folks updated in relation to the newsletter that was sent out some time back, I'd stay tuned on the forums and on social media.

I think some of us are getting content starved now to be honest, crystal cave is decent but not enough, we need 3-4 more areas like it, also theirs a suggestion area on forum and when we suggest things we are giving good feedback from your self and Scorpion but we don't actually see any changes made.

I mean that in the nicest way possible, i know this server isn't your jobs.

Any chance to revamp any lower level zones?
Seems like all the higher zones are abit different level than each other.

tomb/crystal gets abit boring, maybe revamp some lower zones to be 150+?
Actually i would love to farm in naga ruins, miss that place. Although i know some people hate the maze.

Since you get through the early levels so fast now, I think i have been to only like 20% of all the maps under 120....

Any chance to revamp any lower level zones?
Seems like all the higher zones are abit different level than each other.

tomb/crystal gets abit boring, maybe revamp some lower zones to be 150+?
Actually i would love to farm in naga ruins, miss that place. Although i know some people hate the maze.

Since you get through the early levels so fast now, I think i have been to only like 20% of all the maps under 120....

This is an idea I can really get behind.

I think adding new caves/content for the highest level is only half the task. I really like the way Naga City higher floors were made a lot harder. I think a lot of other areas could do with a similar makeover

A few suggestions

Iku's Lair - Make the current Iku Turso into a sub boss, put 1 on 2F, 3 or 4 of them on 3F, and make 4F mobs a lot harder (like naga city) and a higher level boss
Desolate Chamber - Top floor (the one after bosses) is currently unused, maybe that could be another example of making the mobs harder like Naga City and have a new Leoric's Emperor
Zuma/Wooma - Each of these caves already has 3 or 4 versions of it for various levels, maybe time for another one of each?
Savage Terror Temple - This could do with some extra floors with more difficult mobs on 4F/5F and another KR
Naga Ruins - I really enjoy the lanes but it's a shame they are quite low level, maybe a duplicate of 5F with some harder mobs and higher rate of supers/champions would encourage more grinding
Stone Temple - I've mentioned this one before, an RDD/BDD style version of this would make for some awesome group hunts!

Maybe finally open up the big square in the middle of ruins f5 or just Put an NPC that teles u into that square or a map like f2 ( big open square with a few doors ) and just ram it full of mobs that arent too strong but still decent for us 160+'s . Anyway looking forward to any sort of event for halloween

Yep, agreed there needs to be a revamp of caves now. There's a few issues that need addressing first imo but hopefully that can will mean we can deliver some fast region updates too. The game has to evolve, but that means planning things so not to cause problems later on and specifically not wasting time on features that quickly become defunct!

For Halloween: HellRaiser? Scarefest? Or a new one?

Yep, agreed there needs to be a revamp of caves now. There's a few issues that need addressing first imo but hopefully that can will mean we can deliver some fast region updates too. The game has to evolve, but that means planning things so not to cause problems later on and specifically not wasting time on features that quickly become defunct!

New

Maybe something to unlock the main super boss

Goodies around the map,

Chances for maybe actual bosses and subs to spawn? :O haha

Halloween pet!
Idk

Just put mobs in oma cave people can fight that is a higher lvl lol oma cave is dead 0mobs ..... dont waste the time of makeing a new map just use your old ones :D

Yes Andy please if possible release new caves + raise cap asap or gimme resting exp so i can make 170++++. I'm stuck at 167, % hardly goes up even with 100% exp pots. Log in game nothing to do, bosses mostly dead during my free play time. I can't compete with some ppl that their life evolve with this game 24/7.

I need to level. :ambivalence:

Event means nothing if i can't level. =P

Yes Andy please if possible release new caves + raise cap asap or gimme resting exp so i can make 170++++. I'm stuck at 167, % hardly goes up even with 100% exp pots. Log in game nothing to do, bosses mostly dead during my free play time. I can't compete with some ppl that their life evolve with this game 24/7.

Yeh id like this too as I have a cracking 168 helmet in store I'd love to be able to waer

This coming from the highest lvl Ingame ��

what about server v players event ? every player on mir joins one peace guild for event .. gps shared across board.. them v us.

Prefer you to release some permanent content. Like loki and some revised caves.

Also mobs are really low in most caves. Maybe reduce respawn times by half? I've noticed a lot of areas seem to have reduced mobs like mines l/mount room. Used to rs to 700 or 800 if incense was on now that's down to 600.

Lakes appears bare, used to be 500+ now 280?

Kinda like Cadburys just keep reducing the size and hoping no one notices. I get the fact that resources are need but if surely making mobs respawn faster would balance the lack of mobs and help with resources.

Use previous halloween events, + double exp event for a week (we've recently had a burst of new or returning players so this would be an ideal time for it) And focus on new content. Id like to see more boss hunts available as atm the usercount is quite high for boss hunters. Most caves i go into for a boss, its being camped xD

Back