Hacked | The Legend of Mir

Hacked

brandon77

Logged on this morning after a few days and found that 90% of my kit and gg have gone, checked all other chars and nothing on there? i dont share my details with anyone so no one has my details? andy can u please look into this

Did you theif a tele and recall set from third dawn ages ago? What I heard through the grapevine. If not hope you get atleast your rejuv back.

Logged on this morning after a few days and found that 90% of my kit and gg have gone, checked all other chars and nothing on there? i dont share my details with anyone so no one has my details? andy can u please look into this

Fingers crossed gm can fix it.
I hate to see this happen to anyone.

Fuck man soz brand , guess who I see log on the other day after a very long time , Mrs79 ..... did those two and Tom know ur account id ? Is it possible they guessed ur password? I hope this gets resolved , happened to rage as well fucking low life scum who did it and would defo sell their own mother if they cud.

- - - Updated - - -

Scorp plz name and shame the person whose done this , these kind of riff raff ruin the game for others ban them permanently.

I don't understand why people do this on this server! The people doing this don't give a fuck about the game and just want to make irl cash, however they don't realise that the only people twatish enough to buy obviously stolen goods are never going to pay irl cash for them! Its a pretty tight community with a small market for goods.

Funny how the last 2 public scandals have involved rejuv robes. Maybe a sign we need some new uber rare items Andy =p

Hope this gets sorted and Andy publishes some sort of outcome, I think a public lynching is just what we all need during this cold weather to brighten the mood =D

Fuck man soz brand , guess who I see log on the other day after a very long time , Mrs79 ..... did those two and Tom know ur account id ? Is it possible they guessed ur password? I hope this gets resolved , happened to rage as well fucking low life scum who did it and would defo sell their own mother if they cud.

Yo

- - - Updated - - -

Scorp plz name and shame the person whose done this , these kind of riff raff ruin the game for others ban them permanently.

Hope you have a fkin giggle here, as thats a cunty thing to say!
Never had access to anyone other then my own account.
Dont make the mistake of labelling me in this bollocks.
Tom took from me and emma to, lets not fkin forget that, so leave my name out of it or get facts straight!! This is brandons post.
Bump and good luck brandon

Did you get sorted? and find out who it was mate?

Back