Guild not deducting build points at 3am. | The Legend of Mir

Guild not deducting build points at 3am.

UnKnownAngel

Leading Contributor
To anybody who can help. I created a new guild, Blackout, 2 days ago and we maxed the build points on that night but we'd already added members and took the stability down to 15% thus not being able to level up the guild because we need 30%. So I just thought no problem 15% gained per day, only to log on yesterday and the points are still maxed and 15% stability - assuming this is because the guild was brand new it maybe skips a day.
Just gone to check again and level up the guild, still 15% stability and points are maxed out.. could anyone enlighten me about what's going on please?

Thank you.

To anybody who can help. I created a new guild, Blackout, 2 days ago and we maxed the build points on that night but we'd already added members and took the stability down to 15% thus not being able to level up the guild because we need 30%. So I just thought no problem 15% gained per day, only to log on yesterday and the points are still maxed and 15% stability - assuming this is because the guild was brand new it maybe skips a day.
Just gone to check again and level up the guild, still 15% stability and points are maxed out.. could anyone enlighten me about what's going on please?

Thank you.

I believe there's a grace period at the start when a new guild is created, you figured it out but got the time wrong, it's way more than a day, maybe a week or even 2 weeks

Back