Guild members limit affects alot new and casual players (please everyone read) | The Legend of Mir

Guild members limit affects alot new and casual players (please everyone read)

cfccc

Newby
I think the guild members limit shouldn't exist and the requirement needed to upgrade the guild going up everytime a player joins shouldn't happen, there should be other ways for this, because it's alienating new and casual players out, making them eventually to quit playing.

Guilds are a main factor in Mir, and usually when a new player shows up in the server, they will join a guild and get help from them, but having a limit in guild members and requirements to upgrade the guild going up everytime a player joins, just makes the new players not being able to find a decent guild to get help.

Same goes for casual players which doesn't have much time to invest in the game.

I like this new guild system thing and i'm not saying it isn't easy to acquire points or not, what im trying to say is i dislike and i think these 2 points are ruining one of the important things mir have, socialization and integration of new players coming to the server, it shouldn't exist a guild members limit and points requirement to maintain it going up, it should have no limit and the points requirement should go up in other ways.

And if you're worried about having so many members in a guild would make a guild very powerfull in farming points, you can put a cap of how many points the guild can acquire, or a cap the players can make each day.

I think the guild members limit shouldn't exist and the requirement needed to upgrade the guild going up everytime a player joins shouldn't happen, there should be other ways for this, because it's alienating new and casual players out, making them eventually to quit playing.

Guilds are a main factor in Mir, and usually when a new player shows up in the server, they will join a guild and get help from them, but having a limit in guild members and requirements to upgrade the guild going up everytime a player joins, just makes the new players not being able to find a decent guild to get help.

Same goes for casual players which doesn't have much time to invest in the game.

I like this new guild system thing and i'm not saying it isn't easy to acquire points or not, what im trying to say is i dislike and i think these 2 points are ruining one of the important things mir have, socialization and integration of new players coming to the server, it shouldn't exist a guild members limit and points requirement to maintain it going up, it should have no limit and the points requirement should go up in other ways.

And if you're worried about having so many members in a guild would make a guild very powerfull in farming points, you can put a cap of how many points the guild can acquire, or a cap the players can make each day.

This is an argument that has been repeated many times, Scorp reduced the requirements already, it's really REALLY easy to make enough points to upgrade the guild and get more seats. If your guild is unable to do that then maybe you need to hunt more stuff ;)

If you are on the other side of the coin, and are struggling to find a guild that is willing to take you in, just chat to people ingame and hunt with them, in time you will make some friends and they will make space for you. Most guilds are picky and take on only people who will get them the most points, but I find points so easy to make that I don't need to insist on that, I just like people who are ingame a lot and are chatty and a good fit for the humour, banter and general foolishness that goes on :D If a guild says they are unable to make a space for you within a week or so, then that guild is clearly not hunting much and doesn't deserve you anyway :p

I believe there's enough room in a Guild for a good number of active players. More members causes unbalance at wars and would make Shields too expensive.

New players are key for a growing Guild as they can gain and earn many points easily, so they shouldn't be ignored.

It is not too difficult to build a Guild but once you are there the players only need to be active a few days a week to earn their keep.

You can ally multiple Guilds and chat between them

Back