Guild Level | The Legend of Mir

Guild Level

ditoal

We thought max guild level was like level 40?

Were stuck at 35 and would like more levels available and buffs please as were a very succesful guild :D

Bump ^ would love to try get lvl 40 and buy some better Gold Shields :) but we cant as some of them are locked to lvl 36/38 etc

Yeah not overly fussed for many more member slots as i know this has huge impact on balance but id like to be able to get the gold buffs we currently cant get

Bump we keep hit build point cap and with most wortwhile buffs activated we d like to level further as the buffs at level 38 are appealing ��

....... i thinbk this can be a little wee unfair to the little guilds as all the biggers players leave for bigger guild and they are full to fast maybe add more seats to the guilds sounds like the higher lvl guild make far to many points and can keep up with the build points per day .... comeing from a low lvl guild leader here :)

....... i thinbk this can be a little wee unfair to the little guilds as all the biggers players leave for bigger guild and they are full to fast maybe add more seats to the guilds sounds like the higher lvl guild make far to many points and can keep up with the build points per day .... comeing from a low lvl guild leader here :)

Yeah, kinda agree there. Most people want to be part of a big guild. Maybe making the daily stability cost a bit more harsh for high level guilds, so they will only take in people who pull their weight or risk not being able to get all the shields they have now

Back