Guild Challenge Feedback | The Legend of Mir

Guild Challenge Feedback

brandon77

so far the changes made to GC are overall very good in my opinion definitely seems to be more on track with what one would expect from a guild challenge however there are a few things i would like to give some feedback on that could possibly be tweaked slightly.

Foxes was a great run we had a decent group and plenty of mobs was a very fun and rewarding
however in comparison the following 2 GC's that we have had (Ghouls and OKS) have been quite underwhelming to say the least, there have been materials dropped a few did get some ores both from the couple subs and the player only ones however the lack of mobs in these "lower level GCs" was wayy to little for the group we had at the time of these, which was only between 10-15 on both GC's so not even half of the entire guilds capacity and we smashed through these GCs but compared to foxes both where underwhelming tbh.

It might be an idea to potentially increase the spawn rate of how many subs / mobs spawn based on how many are in grp to give a more evenly matched experience for the GC? or make it so that the higher lvl guilds that can access loki/fox etc more often or even exclusively compared to the lower lvl ones if they are designed for the lower lvl guilds? as the mob count etc of these 2 are way more suited for the higher end guilds that have majority higher levels and makes these 2 far more rewarding and fun than the lower level GC's

Yeah, as Em said, last nights GC was distinctly underwhelming. Far too easy. A stark contrast to Fox.

I really have no idea how system intensive these individual areas are but, if manageable, wouldn't it be great if Scorp were to add some new GC's. Same (or higher) challenge as Fox but with the rewards to match.

Forcing players in a guild to work together to overcome is very welcome as is the incentive offered by a higher level of loot.

Thank you for feedback. Interestingly Soul Spirit Temple and Dead Mine have similar spawn counts, Oma Cave has significantly more.

The mob challenge on SST must just be much higher (which is kind of expected)

Will add to notes for any revisions :p

Back