Guild and guidance | The Legend of Mir

Guild and guidance

Hi all new to game.

Been playing for a few days now lvl 103 warrior just wondering if anyone knows of a guild i can join and if someone can help me lvl a little quicker (although i dont mind solo)

Im at that point where ive completed quests and ones i can do are either to hard and i havent got the gold for the money problems.

I would appreciate any help offered my ingame name is nastysavage666 feel free to pm me in game :)

Mamy thanks

Welcome to Arcadia!

You'd be more than welcome to have a go in Dragons and see if the guild is a good fit for you.

Warrior can be quite a difficult and expensive class to play, especially finding books, but once you get a higher level you'll be able to kill a lot of bosses that you can farm for drops. You'll hear a lot of people complaining about warrior class but notice the top 10 is like 6 or 7 warriors, I think that point makes itself :)

We are a bit of a mix of solo hunters and group hunters, we do guild hunts occasionally but there's no fixed schedule for that. Guild chat is always chatty and full of advice during peak times, outside of the main times it can be a bit quiet but every guild is the same in that respect.

Welcome to Arcadia!

You'd be more than welcome to have a go in Dragons and see if the guild is a good fit for you.

Warrior can be quite a difficult and expensive class to play, especially finding books, but once you get a higher level you'll be able to kill a lot of bosses that you can farm for drops. You'll hear a lot of people complaining about warrior class but notice the top 10 is like 6 or 7 warriors, I think that point makes itself :)

We are a bit of a mix of solo hunters and group hunters, we do guild hunts occasionally but there's no fixed schedule for that. Guild chat is always chatty and full of advice during peak times, outside of the main times it can be a bit quiet but every guild is the same in that respect.

That would be fantastic really appreciate reply :) i played the old dragon server must be 20 years ago lol i played a watrior then a lot easier as i struggled with wizz and tao too many spells lol

That would be fantastic really appreciate reply :) i played the old dragon server must be 20 years ago lol i played a watrior then a lot easier as i struggled with wizz and tao too many spells lol

Pm me in game and I can give you some pointers (or join dragons and I can also help u out there)

Back