Griefing on sharix | The Legend of Mir

Griefing on sharix

Hello server today happened a rly outrageous thing. A member of Fellas : sharix forget his char AFK on ice temple, after 4hours he did get teleported away and 3 rly unfair players : topbuzzers, alreadyfamous and bigbadaboom found him. they revived and killed him many times and they got the biggest part of his kit.
Ok it was his mistake but they abused a game mechanic to ruin his game, and on all the online games i played that's considered griefing. Usually griefing ends in a ban for the unlawful players.

https://imgur.com/a/K9L9D1E there's the screen

i'm just courious of what our community think about that. And i hope Andy consider the idea of punish this abuse.

Seems fair to me, revive is a spell like any other. Don't leave you character afk in drop zone and you'll be fine.

thanks mr.obvious he should die once and stop. Since rev is a benefic spell it shoundt be cast on the player who didnt allow it (something like alllowgrp or allowrecall) anyway the abused a game mechanic. in a fair server this will result in a ban

What bastards! I bet the community it outraged!!!!!

I know i'm not. Uh I mean I am.

Should really afk in a safe zone. Hence the name Safe Zone.

common sense say that's not a honest thing to do. There was a button for doubling runes too, and that wasn't a correct thing to do, everyone could do that bbut only the unhonest player did that and they got punished.

anyway those SUPERFAST responses show me that you guys are scared cause you feel gulty ;)

Last edited:
Hello server today happened a rly outrageous thing. A member of Fellas : sharix forget his char AFK on ice temple, after 4hours he did get teleported away and 3 rly unfair players : topbuzzers, alreadyfamous and bigbadaboom found him. they revived and killed him many times and they got the biggest part of his kit.
Ok it was his mistake but they abused a game mechanic to ruin his game, and on all the online games i played that's considered griefing. Usually griefing ends in a ban for the unlawful players.

https://imgur.com/a/K9L9D1E there's the screen

i'm just courious of what our community think about that. And i hope Andy consider the idea of punish this abuse.

Hello...i would say yes. That was a bit harsh and very close or even tbh are grief play. BUT! I know for fact you guys in Fellas done the same thing two times vs other players. Not Sharix but others in your guild. So i don react as hard as i prob normaly would do..

In my opinion this is considered grief play, not siding anyone but this is common sense and that may happen to you and me, such grief should tantamount to a temporary or perm suspension based on the severeness of a case, but GM should decide. Shame on items even though if griefers were to be suspended items should be considered lost/kept by GM. This serves a reminder for all to not AFK outside of SZ or to grief other players to maintain fairness.

Sharix is in the same guild that stand 1 step outside safe zone and ask me to "come here" so I go because I think they are giving me something then they immediately attack me? Or what about that time I die in war inside BW Palace and they talk to me nicely when I am on the ground so I forget I can be revived then they revive and kill again to try get items. Hmmm. I think for anyone else I would have infinite sympathy but for this case I call it karma

- - - Updated - - -

For the record I was 100% not involved and didn't know about it until this forum post was made

- - - Updated - - -

Also I know how easy it is to forget such things. I once forgot my char afk in @pvp and went to work. When I came home my char is standing in the woods outside BW. Maybe same thing could have happened to me. Just lucky for me nobody really runs around that area much so I was not found.

Maybe GM should make it so when your are teleported out from these places you land in SZ

Or maybe make SZ and guard near NPC for RDD/BDD?

Last edited:
Sharix is in the same guild that stand 1 step outside safe zone and ask me to "come here" so I go because I think they are giving me something then they immediately attack me? Or what about that time I die in war inside BW Palace and they talk to me nicely when I am on the ground so I forget I can be revived then they revive and kill again to try get items. Hmmm. I think for anyone else I would have infinite sympathy but for this case I call it karma

- - - Updated - - -

For the record I was 100% not involved and didn't know about it until this forum post was made

- - - Updated - - -

Also I know how easy it is to forget such things. I once forgot my char afk in @pvp and went to work. When I came home my char is standing in the woods outside BW. Maybe same thing could have happened to me. Just lucky for me nobody really runs around that area much so I was not found.

Maybe GM should make it so when your are teleported out from these places you land in SZ

Or maybe make SZ and guard near NPC for RDD/BDD?

My kids hit RT and i was in BW woods also a hole day :encouragement:

I made this same post when it happened to make afk in hell as I had a serious amount of PK points so was going to take a long time to go yellow. Legacy at the time done it to me, until they realised who was playing the char I got most of my kit back. A post was made, nothing come of it. Its just a part of the game atm unless he puts an accept button on the revival then it's a normal function of the game. Get over it, I had to.

HAHA this is brilliant, all the grief play Sharix did during event unlucky to him. After all the shit that guild does they guna cry about lost items and try and get ppl banned. UNLUCKY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What you talking about?
After all the shit that guild does

Never a member of our guild did something like that... We can get your items in fight, no need to grief like that for get ppl drops :very_drunk:

What you talking about?

Never a member of our guild did something like that... We can get your items in fight, no need to grief like that for get ppl drops :very_drunk:

Loooooooòooooool funny guy considerin u pked me while I was afk for 5 min sorting kids out in paradise I can 100% promise if u had tao handy you done the same thing.....

Back